Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Jpmrrtx

Windows PC

Re: Not receiving what I paid for

Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:06 am
How do you post a ticket?  I purchased the panic bundle and then the game crashed and i didn't receive it.  I've got the email receipt i recieved for purchasing it but can't find where to request help and get a ticket number that i see referenced in this thread.
no avatar

Cherie C

Windows PC

Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:00 pm
I submitted at ticket yesterday that I did not receive my Pain package I paid for. Still have only had the auto response below. I check my CC and I was charged for the purchase. Can someone on here please help?

This automated response confirms that we have received your message.
Your ticket ID is 20541201. Please keep and refer to this ticket ID in any follow-up emails on this subject.

Effan

Windows PC

Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:13 pm
Hi,

Ticket ID: 20554577.

I was trying to purchase the Training Grounds Level Up Bundle. The payment was successful, but in game it said that the transaction failed. I tried again, but now it says that the content is already owned, and won't let me purchase it. The bundle / items have still not been received in game.

Please help, as I would like to enchant/level up the attractions while waiting for the next chapter to unlock.

Thanks and Regards,
no avatar

Sk8tahgurl87

Windows PC

Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:06 pm
Ok so i have also a problem,

I bought the Flash Bundle but when i wanted to open it the game crashed.
And when i openend the game again i had no Flash.

I tried the customer care form but in every browser the form won't except my printscreen (wich is a jpg)
So i try it this way.
Plz help!

Effan

Windows PC

Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:35 pm
Effan wrote:
Hi,

Ticket ID: 20554577.

I was trying to purchase the Training Grounds Level Up Bundle. The payment was successful, but in game it said that the transaction failed. I tried again, but now it says that the content is already owned, and won't let me purchase it. The bundle / items have still not been received in game.

Please help, as I would like to enchant/level up the attractions while waiting for the next chapter to unlock.

Thanks and Regards,

Thanks,

Got the bundle today when I started the game. (And extra gems were included I believe as a compensation). Overall, really happy with the quick response and the extra gifts.

Thanks and Regards,

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Not receiving what I paid for

Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:30 am
Hi Kingdomers!

@Jpmrrtx From in-game, tap on the right upper Options menu and select the Customer Care menu. From there fill out a ticket with the needed details and you'll receive an automated email with an 8 digits ticket ID. Let me know if this helps you in submitting the ticket.

@Cherie C I'm so glad your case was solved and closed. Have a great time playing!

@Sk8tahgurl87 Not sure why you can't add the jpg (I'll inform the team of this and ask more details), but you should submit the ticket anyway. After that, share with me the automated 8 digits ticket ID, and I'll do my best to speed it up.

@Effan Marvelous news! Have a lovely time playing. 🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Sk8tahgurl87

Windows PC

Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:40 pm
Hello joy,

I get this message.The receiptscreenshot must be a file of type: jpeg, jpg, png.

I don 't understand what i am doing wrong?

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:38 pm
Can you submit the ticket without adding now the receipt, and once you get the automated reply from our team to reply to it with the receipt?

Thanks so much for keeping me in the loop!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Sk8tahgurl87

Windows PC

Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:17 pm
Hello joy,
Yes that worked!

Ticket id is 20572019

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:40 pm
Thanks so much, Sk8tahgurl87! We're on it!

Joy