Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

leonsgirl05

Windows PC

Re: Not receiving what I paid for

Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:19 pm
I had the same issue i paid fro mrs potts   undle and still didnt recieve it ticket ID is 20738403
no avatar

Scott David

Windows PC

Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:08 am
I ordered: 1713866566 - Captain Hook Pack Quantity 1 and
# 3550477204 - R2-D2 Pack Quantity 1
After ordering, I got a confirmation email, but the game crashed trying to welcome the characters, and they never returned. I did receive the gems, but I wouldn't be here if that were the part missing!
no avatar

Stinalynne04

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:05 pm
I'm pretty frustrated that I payed $10 for 6 treasure chests for beauty and the beast and I got 3 plants and no people.  This is such a ripoff!  I think you should be guaranteed at least one person in a 6-pack! So disappointing!
no avatar

Janice E Bruner

Windows PC

Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:49 pm
I purchased Merry Weather purchase #7094863121and then my game crashed. I did not get her when I got back into the game. Please help as she is needed for Chapter 3 Thank you Janice
no avatar

CBerkheimer

Windows PC

Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:14 am
I just purchase the Tigger bundle. I had him for a hot minute and was able to use him to "start" a challenge. I got back on 20 mins later and he was gone and it was like I never started the challnege. I tried reloading the game a bunch of times and no luck. :(

Coug

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:17 pm
If anyone spent money on an item and you have not received it please fill out a ticket through the game menu or by visiting the following link: 
https://support.gameloft.com/contactus?igagame=DYWN&verify=yes

When you purchase something in the game using money/gift card, etc. you should receive an email receipt. Please snapshot the receipt of the item in question and attach it to the ticket. You can also attach the screenshot to the automated reply you receive once you submit your ticket. This will expedite getting your item.
no avatar

Janice E Bruner

Windows PC

Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:02 pm
I too have not recieved what I paid for. I bought the Merryweather bundle and then the game crashed. This was during the last Tower Challenge on the beginning od Chapter 2. I still have not recieved it as of yet.
Please help.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Not receiving what I paid for

Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:28 pm
We'll investigate this at once, Janice E Bruner!
Share with me the 8 digits ticket ID so I can look into your case, please.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

strawberrykisses

Windows PC

Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:50 pm
My ticket number is 20916113. I purchased Flash with the real money option. I was going to hit "ok" to receive Flash when the game crashed on me. (which happens a lot) I opened the game back up just to find that Flash is not my newest purchase. The money came out of my account already. How do I get flash back or my money back? 

I have received the receipt in my email but i do not know how to post the screenshot of it. 
no avatar

Trees Goethals

Windows PC

Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:22 am
I bought the R2D2-bundle and did not recive it. Can someone help me? 
nr. 4724528449