Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Sk8tahgurl87

Windows PC

Re: Not receiving what I paid for

Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:42 pm
Hello joy,
Do you have any update about my problem?
Greetings
no avatar

Jennifer M. Contino

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:08 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
We're on it, Jlc1012! Thank you for sharing the ticket ID. 🤗

Joyi

I cannot report a bug on this forum.  I am registered but it will not let me make a new post.  I have an issue and cannot get help. I contacted gameloft but have only a ticket ID and no update.

no avatar

Jennifer M. Contino

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:35 pm
Has anyone ever had an issue where EVERY chest will not cycle through the options at the end? 

Since Tuesday every chest gives the two free items then the special character will not cycle through.  IT just gives me whatever opens that I tap to clear.  I don't want to uninstall and reinstall after reading all the horror stories. I play on iPad 7  just started playing in May. 
no avatar

Jennifer M. Contino

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:38 pm
When the update didn't happen on Tuesday I did have an IOS update which changed the picture to Winnie the Pooh. But it also changed something else. My chests will not cycle through options. IE it will open and give me the one or two items but if it is a concession chest it only gives me what opens there is no items popping up for me to pick. Same thing with all the other chests. And the first item that opens is just the common blueprint, the MIckey tokens, or Stripped Mickey. I wanted to use some of my gems to get a chest when this challenge starts, but am not going to with no chance of getting any characters as the first items that open on character chests appear to be decorations ...

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:48 pm
Jennifer M. Contino wrote:
When the update didn't happen on Tuesday I did have an IOS update which changed the picture to Winnie the Pooh. But it also changed something else. My chests will not cycle through options. IE it will open and give me the one or two items but if it is a concession chest it only gives me what opens there is no items popping up for me to pick. Same thing with all the other chests. And the first item that opens is just the common blueprint, the MIckey tokens, or Stripped Mickey. I wanted to use some of my gems to get a chest when this challenge starts, but am not going to with no chance of getting any characters as the first items that open on character chests appear to be decorations ...

That is part of the update Jennifer M.Contino. The chests don't roll anymore they just give you your reward. Anyway the rewards were predetermined. It didn't influence the reward of the chest anyway.
no avatar

Chris Page

Windows PC

Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:32 am
I bought the Trusty bundle, and then my game froze and crashed. Restarting the game and Trusty isn't there. This happened when I bought Hades last month, but have bought other characters and chests without any issue. Money's gone from my account, but no character. Forgotten how I sorted it last time for Hades. HELP?!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Not receiving what I paid for

Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:45 am
Hi Kingdomers!

@Sk8tahgurl87 Oh no! I've alerted the team about this! Thank you so much for your entire patience!
@Jennifer M. Contino It's an anti spam measure we have on this Forum, and you can create a new thread after contributing/posting 3 separate messages.

As for the chest rewards, they have always been predetermined and this is an intended change to help prevent confusion. 🤗

@Chris Page The purchases can sometimes delay, but they should be received in no more than 24 hours after the confirmation takes place. If more time passes and you still haven't received the purchase, reach us out via the in-game Customer Care option and one of our agents will take a closer look. (Main Menu - Options - Customer Care button) 🤗
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

davidshen

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:02 pm
i buy for 6 chest but didt get any legendary or epic gift~ where can i do the report?

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:01 am
davidshen wrote:
i buy for 6 chest but didt get any legendary or epic gift~ where can i do the report?

Did you get anything epic or legendary from the chests? If you did then that is it. That is your gift. If you didn't then contact customer care from the options button in the game.
no avatar

Sk8tahgurl87

Windows PC

Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:53 pm
@joy thank you it has been fixed :D