Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Principessatheripper

Windows PC

Re: Not receiving what I paid for

Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:56 am
My Ticketnumber is 20918271... I bought Olaf bundle but NOT receiving it YET.  I need him for the maleficient event and it's very bad that nothing happen... 

Shane Asher

Windows PC

Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:01 am
I had a similar problem, but with the Kronk bundle. I bought it, the game crashed, and when I got back in; the Kronk bundle was gone, I never received Kronk, and I still got charged for it. I don't know how to get a ticket number or anything like that. So I'm kinda stuck.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Not receiving what I paid for

Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:55 pm
I've forwarded all the latest tickets posted in this topic, one of our agents will reach out to you ASAP!

If you haven't yet reported this through the in-game menu, please go to the Options tab and click on the Customer Care menu. After you click on the Customer Care button, scroll down and use "I didn't find an answer to my question" - "Contact us" and fill out the form You will receive an automatic message with your ticket number by email, and a member of our support team will contact you as soon as possible.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

shygirl1974

Windows PC

Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:39 pm
I also didn't get what i paid for with no response. My order number is 6805730350. Its for the Kronk bundle. It did show in my game but then my game crashed then it disappeared. please help

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:12 pm
Hi shygirl1974!

We're sorry to hear that! Our Kingdom agents would need to look into it so we can help you faster!(Main Menu - Options - Customer Care button)

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Principessatheripper

Windows PC

Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:27 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
I've forwarded all the latest tickets posted in this topic, one of our agents will reach out to you ASAP!

If you haven't yet reported this through the in-game menu, please go to the Options tab and click on the Customer Care menu. After you click on the Customer Care button, scroll down and use "I didn't find an answer to my question" - "Contact us" and fill out the form You will receive an automatic message with your ticket number by email, and a member of our support team will contact you as soon as possible.Joy

(20918271) 
How long need the customer care service to answer my request? The event is over in a few days and I don't need Olaf anymore... I'm so angry about it.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:04 pm
I'm so sorry to hear of this, @Principessatheripper! I've re-alerted the team about your case!

Joy

no avatar

Trees Goethals

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:18 pm
Still not welcomed R2D2 in my kingdom + the gems ... Still no help from anyone... Help?!
Order number 4724528449

Did send already a few messages to costumer care, but don't get any answer....

@Joy
no avatar

Trees Goethals

Windows PC

Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:17 am
Trees Goethals wrote:
Still not welcomed R2D2 in my kingdom + the gems ... Still no help from anyone... Help?!
Order number 4724528449

Did send already a few messages to costumer care, but don't get any answer....

@Joy

Still no response?
no avatar

Robyn Deavers

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:59 pm
I ordered the coco 6 chest for 9.99 yesterday. I checked my bank account and the money did go thru but no chests appeared. I order the mulan 9.99 chest and it the same thing. What going on?