Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Trees Goethals

Windows PC

Re: Not receiving what I paid for

Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:35 am
Can someone answer please? It has been over a month now that I bought the R2D2 package, but still no robot in my kingdom??!!
Getting quite angry now! Why even bother to buy any extra characters?
Anyone else had problems with this? Why is no one helping me? please respond!

Order number 4724528449

Tony Lambert

Windows PC

Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:35 pm
Did you open a ticket?
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:35 pm
Trees Goethals wrote:
Can someone answer please? It has been over a month now that I bought the R2D2 package, but still no robot in my kingdom??!!
Anyone else had problems with this? Why is no one helping me? please respond!

Order number 4724528449

You have a receipt for that in an email?  They will probably ask for information from it if they ask.
no avatar

liloope

Windows PC

Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:12 am

You sure that Gamelost didn't just hide it in your "home" area? That's how they roll ... giving you things you can't use anymore due to "game limits" for lands we haven't received.

With Character limits, there really isn't any reason to buy extra characters. They just get stuck at home once you reach the limit. Join the angry mob! Demand refunds and start disputing charges.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:10 am
If you do not get new characters, then you will not progress in the game.

There is not problem with the 75 character limit. I have no problem getting over 1,400 magic an hour for doing nothing but leaving my characters in home.

If you used what you paid for, then how can you "demand a refund" and "dispute charges"? Try that in real life. If you use a product or buy one and have no problem with it, you really think that a credit card company, credit union or bank will really refund your money?

You can use more than 75 characters in the game. I not have to spend about 1/2 hour everyday that I play the game just to clear out the magic gathering quests. Why spend that time when they can stay home and make more magic than if they are on quests?

Have people even tried to play the game with 75 characters at the most? Or just been complaining instead? There is no reason you can not play the game with 75 characters. I have no problem playing with less than 75. It is not a problem.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Not receiving what I paid for

Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:31 pm
@Trees Goethals We'd love to have this sorted out for you! Have you already reported it through the in-game Customer Care menu? 🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Trees Goethals

Windows PC

Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:51 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
@Trees Goethals We'd love to have this sorted out for you! Have you already reported it through the in-game Customer Care menu? 🤗

Joy

It doesn't work, everytime I press send, the whole sheet erases itself...
no avatar

strawberrykisses

Windows PC

Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:54 pm
I bought the $5.99 pack(Fang Palace Bundle) and it said "failed" although it came out and i received the order number (Order 6937773959 ).Also my game crashed and i would like King Louie back please, Order 2203969906. I bought the 9.99 King Louie Bundle. I bought these on Wednesday, March 17, 2021
no avatar

strawberrykisses

Windows PC

Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:01 pm
strawberrykisses wrote:
I bought the $5.99 pack(Fang Palace Bundle) and it said "failed" although it came out and i received the order number (Order 6937773959 ).Also my game crashed and i would like King Louie back please, Order 2203969906. I bought the 9.99 King Louie Bundle. I bought these on Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Can anyone help me, please?
no avatar

Jessica P

Windows PC

Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:09 am
I purchased the Raya special event pack on March 24 but never recieved it. the order number is 8730467129 and my game account is 2566:asa:7hd2g1. This is the first time I've ever had a problem, and I still think everyone working on the game have done a wonderfull job.