Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

DMM74

Google Play (Android)

Re: Not receiving what I paid for

Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:34 am
My daughter bought the Onward Dad bundle and didn't receive the 6 chests. Ticket id 20078477.   
Order number: GPA.3375-8492-0450-35495
Order date: Mar 27, 2020 3:20:47 PM EDT
no avatar

Deidre Jones

Windows PC

Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:04 am
I ordered the Dad Bundle, which is the Event Pack 3, on the Disney Magic Kingdom. I recieved the 6 ruby chest but not the Onward Dad character. My order number is 8334550938.

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:40 am
Hello,

Kinikia1988 - Go ahead and contact customer care through the game or by visiting the following link:
https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes
If you already contacted customer care feel free to share your 8 digit ticket ID here.

DMM74, and Diedre Jones - Thanks for sharing your ticket ID's. Hopefully someone will help you out shortly if they haven't already, if your ticket has already been resolved feel free to let us know. Thanks!
no avatar

CyndleTrevor Wilson

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:24 pm
Bought the Finding Nemo Legendary Bundle but didn't receive any rewards from the second chest. Please fix this! My game ID is mdc:61d42cf
no avatar

ryleeschmidt04

Windows PC

Wed May 13, 2020 1:15 am
same i bought the jack sparrow pack and never recieved the diamonds or jack, and everytime i try to repurchase it says the purchase was unsuccessful (microsoft order #8072852940)

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Not receiving what I paid for

Fri May 15, 2020 1:03 pm
We need to have a look into this, asap. Could you please send us an in-game report through the Customer Care menu?

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Euritis

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Mon May 25, 2020 4:50 pm
Hello @ all,
I have the same issue. I bought a big Winnie-Puuh Bundle. While purchasing the 6 chests the game crashed but the purchase got trough - got an E-Mail from Amazon. After restarting the game I didn't get any of the chests. Already contacted the Gameloft Customer support. Ticket ID: 20435431. Please Help!
no avatar

Canuck67

Windows PC

Wed May 27, 2020 10:56 pm
I've contacted Microsoft and this company and i have gotten no response from Gameloft on this issue.

I bought the Winne the Pooh chestx6 bundle and no chests appeared but the jerks took my cash.

They still haven't issued me a ticket #.

The $ amount is not the issue it's the crappy CS this company offers for a something Disney has their name tied too.

I'm more concerned this Company's CS is crappy and I'm ashamed of the amount of Disney brands that have been associated.
no avatar

BroadwayV

Windows PC

Thu May 28, 2020 1:41 am
Bought the Wall-E bundle, but did not receive the Wall-E character.

Ticket # 20448631

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Not receiving what I paid for

Thu May 28, 2020 5:41 pm
I'm so sorry to hear of these issues, Kingdomers!

@BroadwayV, @Euritis You'll be reached out ASAP by one of our agents. Thanks so much for your patience and reports!
@Canuck67 Since you've already reported this, can you please check your Spam/Junk folder for the automated email that contains the ticket ID, please? I'll make sure that your case is looked into asap too.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!