Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Not receiving what I paid for

Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:59 pm
Hi Sebastian MR,

Did you have the chance to report this through the in-game Options - Customer Care menu? Our agents will look into it at once.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Aléa

Google Play (Android)

Re: Not receiving what I paid for

Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:26 pm
Hello, I just bought a legendary chest Beauty and the Beast. The purchase was taken into account but I did not receive my price. Here is the detail of my order:
Numéro de commande : GPA.3343-8693-4537-94643Date de la commande : 1 févr. 2020 18:02:38 UTC+1Article PrixGrand pack La Belle et la Bête (Disney Magic Kingdoms : Construis ton Parc) de Gameloft SE 9,99 €Montant total : 9,99 €(dont 1,66 € de TVA)  Can you fix it? Thank you in advance!
no avatar

Aléa

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:35 pm
My ticket number is 19660297.
no avatar

Aléa

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:30 pm
My issue has been solved by customer service 😊
no avatar

Selinaquinn

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:16 pm
I'm having this problem as well. I bought a lion king chest pack, whenever I try to fill out a form it wont work. Money has been taken out of my bank account, I've restarted the app multiple times and have restarted my phone.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:38 am
Selinaquinn wrote:
I'm having this problem as well. I bought a lion king chest pack, whenever I try to fill out a form it wont work. Money has been taken out of my bank account, I've restarted the app multiple times and have restarted my phone.

If you cannot access the in-game Customer Care button, please visit the following support website according to the platform you play DMK on. Please also mention your user/player ID (e.g., mdc:0000) in either the Comment section when filling out the form or your reply to the automated mail.

❶ iOShttps://support.gameloft.com/contactus?igagame=DIKG&verify=yes

❷ Androidhttps://support.gameloft.com/contactus?igagame=DYHM&verify=yes

❸ Windowshttps://support.gameloft.com/contactus?igagame=DYWN&verify=yes

❹ Amazon Fire OShttps://support.gameloft.com/contactus?igagame=DMKF&verify=yes

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:21 pm
@Selinaquinn After filling out the form, if you still need assistance, you could also share here the automated 8 digits ticket ID. 🤗
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Selinaquinn

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:25 am
I do yes, I sent in a ticket sunday and I heard back about sending in proof of my transaction. I've done that, but haven't heard anything back again.

My ticket number is 19886611

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:11 am
Thanks so much, Selinaquinn. An agent will get back to you in the shortest while. 🤗

Joy

no avatar

Kinikia1988

Windows PC

Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:33 pm
I just bought a bundle which I thought was specific to Lady and the Tramp concessions but instead I received two concession chests and some enchantment tokens.  The first time I tried it said the bundle was not available. When I went back a second time I got a bundle but I don't think it matched the picture in the ad.