Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Nikkismiles27

Apple (iOS)

Not receiving what I paid for

Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:27 pm
My ticket number is 19109773... I bought the float bundle. Have yet to receive it. When I try to repurchase it , it says ," the in app purchase has already been bought. It will be restored for free. " I bought Dante bundle with no issues whatsoever. And a couple days later, I try the float and nothing happens. I submitted a ticket. A very generic response after. Making sure everything is correct and nothing has changed. Which everything is current and up to date. It's frustrating, I just want what i paid for !! Anyone else have this issue ? Any idea how to fix it a bit quicker. I know Gameloft people are extremely busy..but I wish it was in a more timely manner.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:36 pm
I'm so glad this was already solved for you! <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Jlc1012

Apple (iOS)

Re: Not receiving what I paid for

Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:14 am
Same thing happened to me today. Was this ever fixed for you?

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:18 am
Jlc1012 wrote:
Same thing happened to me today. Was this ever fixed for you?

Hey Jlc1012, 

Contact customer care and let them know. If you have already done so feel free to share your 8 digit Ticket ID here.
no avatar

Jlc1012

Apple (iOS)

Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:55 am
I did contact them. Thank you. My ticket number is 19141279.  

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:30 am
We're on it, Jlc1012! Thank you for sharing the ticket ID. 🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

JRB522THEOG

Apple (iOS)

Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:38 pm
Why is this issue happening so much and why is nobody taking ownership for it? This is so frustrating...
no avatar

lauralbuckner

Windows PC

Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:17 am
Purchase 6 Wreck-it Ralph chests did not receive any of them.  Is the purchase hiding in my computer?
Order number 3773442685
Description Hello,Thank you for shopping with us on Friday, January 3, 2020.Any downloads you bought, except preorders, are available norOrder 377344268 Wreck-It Ralph PackQuantity 1 $9.99

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:37 am
I've alerted the team about your case, lauralbuckner!

Thanks so much for reporting this!

Joy

no avatar

Sebastian MR

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:17 pm
Necesito ayuda, yo compré un conjunto en Disney kingdoms y no me aparece lo que compré, volví a comprar y apareció que ya lo había comprado, que me lo restaurarían gratis, y aun no me aparece nada