Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

MadDrMatt

Apple (iOS)

Unlimited Nemo Coral Tokens

Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:02 pm
Hi.  I’ve noticed that there doesn’t seem to be any maximum for the Nemo Coral tokens.  Currently, I have more than enough to level up my characters to level 7 (420) as well as enough to max out enchantments (360).  And yet, the character jobs that award the Coral continue to award them.  I currently have over a thousand Coral tokens.  Now I know that enchanted attractions continue to give out tokens until you reach the maximum needed for levelling up all characters to level 10 and the maximum attractions.  But aren’t the character jobs supposed to start.  This doesn’t seem right.  Just thought you ought to know about this.

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Re: Unlimited Nemo Coral Tokens

Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:35 am
MadDrMatt wrote:
Hi.  I’ve noticed that there doesn’t seem to be any maximum for the Nemo Coral tokens.  Currently, I have more than enough to level up my characters to level 7 (420) as well as enough to max out enchantments (360).  And yet, the character jobs that award the Coral continue to award them.  I currently have over a thousand Coral tokens.  Now I know that enchanted attractions continue to give out tokens until you reach the maximum needed for levelling up all characters to level 10 and the maximum attractions.  But aren’t the character jobs supposed to start.  This doesn’t seem right.  Just thought you ought to know about this.

Hey MadDrMatt, 

The nemo tokens will ultimately be used to upgrade Nemo attractions. The Mickey red balloon tokens added up to approximately 1600 before they stopped so the Nemo tokens could be close to that. Yes, even I find it annoying and repetitive to have to constantly collect them but eventually we will reach that magic number.