Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

caRa915

Windows PC

Characters stuck on jobs

Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:13 pm
Two of my characters wasabi and Yokai both finished their jobs months ago but the characters are stuck. You click on them it says 0seconds left job but you can't get them to do any more jobs level up or anything else. It's a bit annoying as it's been so long and could affect game progression in time. The game has had several updates since they got stuck but it hasn't solved the problem. Any ideas?

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:11 am
Hi there,

Something might have gone wrong on your game profile.

I suggest you record a clip about this issue and upload it on YouTube or Streamable. Then, create a support ticket in-game and share the video link with Customer Care in your reply to the automated email. Once it’s done, post your ticket number here so that the CM will prioritize and follow the case up with you.
Forum Helper
Feel free to contact me on Discord (TSY#0001).
Wiki / Support Page
no avatar

angsim

Google Play (Android)

Re: Characters stuck on jobs

Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:00 pm
I have the same problem with caRa915.. I didn't know that I had to post the ticket number. I have two of them: 18954401 & 18963629. I am a new member in the forum and a bit confused! Thanks

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Characters stuck on jobs

Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:14 pm
Hi Kingdomers!

@angsim My colleague answered your ticket with some troubleshooting steps. Can you please try them out and let him know of the outcome?
@caRa915 As per TSY's advice, when you have the ticket ID, kindly please share it here with us.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

caRa915

Windows PC

Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:30 pm
Hi I am also new, I have read the messages of reply but am confused by what a ticket is and how to do it etc
no avatar

caRa915

Windows PC

Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:27 pm
I now have a ticket number 18990117
And a link to a short clip of the issue
https://youtu.be/wifnqJLHkD0

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Characters stuck on jobs

Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:30 pm
We're on it! Thanks so much!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

jTW59610

Windows PC

Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:23 pm
Well, do not worry, they will not do anything because they do not know how to do it.
no avatar

caRa915

Windows PC

Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:04 pm
All sorted now, thank you everyone. 😀

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Characters stuck on jobs

Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:07 am
We're happy to hear this, caRa915! <3

@jTW59610 We have your case highlighted and we expect a resolution soon! Thanks so much for your patience! <3

Joy