Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: California Screaming

Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:45 am
Hmm? Well, do you also have the Pirate Mickey costume? because once you have that you are past the end of the 'tutuorial' section of the storyline.... I would not worry about how to upgrade the area until you do. However, I do also seem to recall that you can't get credit for the 'thrill zone' feature until you complete the tomorrowland arc (called act 2 on the DMK Wiki) and progress into fantasyland (generally seen as act 3)

To be honest, what your saying Susan and Su, is that your not exactly far enough along in the main plot line to have activated this particular feature of the game...
no avatar

Lindabrumt03

Google Play (Android)

Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:51 pm
I have the Mikey Pirate costume yet still cannot se the screen with the list of attractions, concessions etc that I loaded in the zone.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:45 pm
You wont be able to see that list until after you defeat Zurg, Linda; That is when the 'thrill zone' feature unlocks for Toontown.
no avatar

Lindabrumt03

Google Play (Android)

Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:48 pm
Ok. Haven't defeated Zurg yet. Thanks.
no avatar

JadeGems

Windows PC

Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:59 pm
I did some research and found that all the items requires for California Screaming must be in the parking lots surrounding the Roller Coaster ride for the item to count.  I removed everything back into inventory then started placing each item.  After each attraction i checked to make sure it counted before going on.  So now I'm at Decorations first 4 checked but I need two trophies.  Concessions first 2 checked but I need 2 drinks and 2 bags, Attractions first 3 checked.   So the questions is how do I obtain trophies?

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:14 pm
The only documented and confirmed manner for obtaining trophies are through the striking gold event. Those events happen twice during the 'limited time events' such as the star wars event just past; or the next tie in that I expect will come in the next 60 days
no avatar

Holly 81289

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:57 am
I have maxed out California Screaming levels and have been trying to activate other magic pedestals. All areas of Space Mountain are open and many attractions fill the space but the pedestal is not active. How do I  get it activated? Thank you for any help/direction with this.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:41 pm
because the dev team has not activated any other thrill zones yet. They said they would, but all they have been doing is taking away and reverting to errors instead of fixing and moving forward like they should be. IMO, the man hours spent on the Onward event would have been better spent fixing the problems first, and let Onward 'prove its legs' in the theaters before a lte.