Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Kc2dys

Google Play (Android)

USA east coast

California Screaming

Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:54 pm
I've managed to get through level 1. The 2nd level, I've been putting down the correct buildings but don't seem to be getting the credit towards this level. Why is that and can it be fixed? I'm wasting my time right now.
Kc2dys@yahoo.com   /  kc2dys
Android & Facebook  (ephsclass1979)
no avatar

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:34 am
To reach Zone Thrill Level 2 you need to complete any 10 requests on the list. You may check again? 😅
no avatar

Sunshinexoxo

Windows Phone

Re: California Screaming

Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:54 pm
I have been having the same issue. I am thrill level 2 as well. I have been placing greenery,  scenery, and monuments but they are not being counted. I have been keeping track.
no avatar

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:19 pm
Sounds quite awkward. 😅 So you mean after reaching ZT LV2 no Special Request Wish spawned at all even 24 hours later?
no avatar

Bikerbabe

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:21 am
help please. Expanded park. Rearranged concessions,. now, they are no longer being accounted for in California Screaming Level I.
no avatar

Zlaga2020

Windows PC

Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:45 pm
I am stuck on level one for a long time and can't get to level 2. It's not counting anything I add or do. Is this being fixed since I've seen others complain of this also? Hate to think I'm waisting my time on this new feature

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

California Screaming

Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:38 pm
Hi Kingdomers,

Just to be sure, you're adding the buildings in the California Screamin' Zone?

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Su Clarke

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:51 pm
I have the same problem but can’t get to Level 1. It said I needed either 1 more monument or enhancement to proceed but I’ve done both and they’re not registering that I’ve done them so I cannot proceed. 

Please fix. Thanks

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

California Screaming

Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:13 pm
Hi Su Clarke,

In order to increase the California Screamin' Thrill Level, the required decorations and attractions must be placed in the California Screamin' Zone and they should stay in that area. Once they are removed/replaced/stored, the level might be affected. Hope this helps.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Susan S

Windows PC

Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:50 pm
What do I need to do to get California Screaming to start leveling up? I have the area opened on both my PC and iOS but it has not opened to start increasing my level.