Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Cheaters

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:36 pm
TSYCheating is common on Windows as the system is relatively open. If you find someone on your leaderboard is quite suspicious as he achieves a high score within a short period of time, please create a support ticket via the in-game Customer Care button and share the ticket number on the Issues sub-forum. 😀

I did what TSY asked for. I created a ticket. I think everyone who has more than 70 trophies after ~3 hours since the trophy event started is suspicious. So I named the 13 people of my leaderboard who achieved this. But it would be nice if the team would chec all the top guys on the leaderboard when they work on this ticket. I think more suspicious scores will pop up soon.

The ticket ID is 18819259
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Cheaters

Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:10 pm
And again there are cheaters on my board.

I answered to the same ticket, because they wanted a screenshot and it can't be attached to a new support ticket.
Attachments
leaderboard.jpg
leaderboard.jpg (312.72 KiB) Viewed 189 times

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Cheaters

Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:59 am
Hi Yalliria,

Thank you for the report you've already submitted to our Customer Care team! <3

Whenever you suspect someone of cheating, flag it here with us (by sharing your Player ID and a screenshot) and we will investigate. We want to make sure that the game is fair for everyone, and we appreciate all the help!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!