Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Polly77

Windows PC

finding nemo EC gone

Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:46 am
My game keeps crashing and I have now lost my nemo EC just as I was getting ready to purchase Dory (with the help of a few gems).  I have kept all the tokens but lost the currency, is there any likelihood this will be resolved? it seems to be happening to a few people now and I am concerned that the developers are not being fair with people who lose time and money on these events due to errors like this one.  I have submitted a ticket, is there anything else I can do?
no avatar

Polly77

Windows PC

Re: finding nemo EC gone

Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:46 pm
Still no response to a ticket raised with gameloft, how long do most people have to wait for them to get back to you? am going to have to resign myself to not completing the event despite the money spent, will have to see if they can refund this after all as there is no need for me to make purchases if they are then not going to fix the issues with the game and allow you to complete the challenges. This may be a frequent scam - has anyone else come across it?
no avatar

Shawn Borucki

Windows PC

Re: finding nemo EC gone

Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:51 am
I had the same issue occur, and no response to my ticket 18823799 as well.

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:29 am
@Polly77 Please share your ticket number here.

@Shawn Borucki A CM is on his way to help you further with this case.
Forum Helper
Feel free to contact me on Discord (TSY#0001).
Wiki / Support Page

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

finding nemo EC gone

Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:51 pm
Hi Shawn Borucki, thank you for sharing your ticket id here. We'll look into it as soon as possible :)