Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

loosea

Windows PC

My ticket number is 18805193.  I lost all my EC last week when the game converted my Nemo EC to gems.  Gameloft fixed it and returned my EC, but once again today at 6:53 CST, my game unexpectedly shot up a pop up that stated the event had ended and then converted all  my EC to 12 gems.  So, I had around 24000 EC lost!!

AND to make matters worse-- all my clam points (30) were lost and I got nothing for them. 

Shortly afterwards, my characters at least got the ability to earn EC again, and I got a new set of clams.  But giving me 10 new clams is not going to win me a radiant chest or two  if I originally had 30 clams--and now am hours behind eveyone else to gain new ones.
no avatar

loosea

Windows PC

Just a quick note--I may have transposed the minute numbers in the time it happened. It may have happened at 6:35 pm. Just wanted to note in case that is important to the tech people in trying to figure out what happened.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

We're on it, loosea!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

loosea

Windows PC

Thanks.

I did receive the lost EC, but it looks like they could not restore the clam points and gave me compensation in gems to purchase a radiant chest which I most assuredly would have won. However, I obviously lost on some EC as well since I now will be most likely in a ranking of over 1000 on the leader board even if I get all 10 in every clam showing until it ends. I guess not the worst thing in the world, but a bit disheartening none the less.

My main fear is that, now that this has happened twice, I worry about having to go through this process every week until the event finishes (as well as for any future event that comes down the line).

But, thanks for following up.
no avatar

Castlekeeper01

Windows PC

I lost all my EC also.  ticket ID is 18840583 Can someone please help I am getting behind in the event and will not be able to finish it

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:17 pm
Hi Castlekeeper01, thanks for sharing your ticket number. 🤗
Forum Helper
Feel free to contact me on Discord (TSY#0001).
Wiki / Support Page

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Hi Castlekeeper01, thank you for sharing your ticket id here. We'll look into it as soon as possible :)