Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

loosea

Windows PC

Nemo Gold Trophy Mini-Event

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:08 pm
I got a pop up that says the gold trophy mini-event has started, however, I can find nothing in my kingdom that generates trophies.  The last such event I had 5 or 6 attractions that generated trophies as well as numerous tasks.  On another site, other people have noted the same issue.  Could someone give us a list of what is to generate trophies, so we can determine if we need to open up tickets?

Thanks.
no avatar

loosea

Windows PC

Re: Nemo Gold Trophy Mini-Event

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:19 pm
loosea wrote:
I got a pop up that says the gold trophy mini-event has started, however, I can find nothing in my kingdom that generates trophies.  The last such event I had 5 or 6 attractions that generated trophies as well as numerous tasks.  On another site, other people have noted the same issue.  Could someone give us a list of what is to generate trophies, so we can determine if we need to open up tickets?

Thanks.

I just got the list of attractions from another site:
Slinky Dog Dash, Al's Toy Barn, Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop, Goofys Play House, Enchanted Tiki Room, Jumping Jellyfish

There must have been a time delay in rolling out to some of us, as I originally checked every single attraction I had and nothing showed up.  However, now the standard gold trophy is present next to the names in the above attractions.  Just thought I would list so no one else has to click on every single attraction to find the ones with the gold trophies.
no avatar

cool4kaz

Apple (iOS)

Re: Nemo Gold Trophy Mini-Event

Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:44 pm
Is there a list of characters that drop the trophies as well?

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:41 pm
Here we go:
  • Mickey - Play Trumpet
  • Goofy - Attend a Show
  • Pluto - Stop and Sniff
  • Jessie - Hey-Howdy-Hey
  • Woody - Go on Duty
  • Buzz Lightyear - Space Orbiting
  • Bo Peep - Surprise Visit at Jessie's
  • Hamm - Rolling Ride
  • Sarge - Meeting at Al's Toy Barn
  • Rex - Happy Dance
Forum Helper
Feel free to contact me on Discord (TSY#0001).
Wiki / Support Page