Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Zoya

Windows PC

Hello.Today, I had more than 16000 Nemo EC, and, thirty minutes ago, I lost all my Nemo EC. I was playing the game quietly, I was collecting my money of the event when all of a sudden, the message "the event ended. Thank you for participating." appeared. Since all my event currency has disappeared and has been converted into 8 gems. I don't understand why this message is appeared, and I want to get my money back.Thanks to help me. Because of this problem, I could'nt have Dory and the last attraction because I will have no more money. Moreover, tomorrow, I could have had Squiz but now I'll have to wait almost 10 days to get it.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi Kingdomers! 🤗

@Joe Xu You're playing the game while being connected online? An agent is already in touch with you.
@Zoya Allow our agents to help you with this and reach us out through the in-game Options - Customer Care menu!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

jj9867

Windows PC

Same here lost my 9-10k of event currency this morning. This bug has been around for years. Not the first time this has happened. Honestly guys, how is this not fixed? Ticket is 18803619

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

We're on it, jj9867!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Joe Xu

Windows PC

@Joy FromGameloft , I take my notebook outdoor to play which is offline.
And then when I back home, I am playing online.
I don't think this should be an issue. The program should save the data in local hard disk when it is playing offline. This is entirely the program bug

Btw, can you speed up the resume of my currency? I am lacking it for the crush coaster.
no avatar

Joe Xu

Windows PC

Any response??? I am still awaiting!!!

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Hi Joe Xu, let me know if you recovered your game progress :)
no avatar

Joe Xu

Windows PC

Gabriel from Gameloft wrote:
Hi Joe Xu, let me know if you recovered your game progress :)

Gabriel, thanks for the care. I logout and login again, but still the same. I still don't get my currency back.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Hi Joe Xu, I am sorry to hear this. Please reply to the last email received from us and we'll take a closer look into it.
no avatar

Joe Xu

Windows PC

Hi Gabriel. The last email received from Gameloft is from Natalie who is writting Chinese on 8/21.

I have made three replies to her on 8/21, 8/23, 8/27. She just no responds.
Today I write a email to her again. Hope that she can help.

My past experience, the cases are handled by your staff Dimitar. The customer experience is satisfactory. This time is too bad. She just don't care at all.