Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

loosea

Windows PC

I have lost over 18000 EC for the Nemo event when the crab shooing started.  I have filled out a ticket (18772483), but am concerned that the response time will not be soon enough for me to get Squirt and the new attraction tomorrow which will put me seriously behind in the event.

The sequence of events, that I can recollect:
I bought a Moana pack of 6 chests which I opened.  I closed the game shortly a short while after I opened the chests.  
I re-opened the game, and got some competing pop-up messages.  One said  the Shooing the Crabs had started and the other message said the event ended and they converted my 18000 EC to 9 gems which is what happened-- 9 new gems at a loss of 18000 EC.

With all due respect, I would prefer my 18000 EC back as I painstakingly built that up over many days.
If I don't get this back soon, I may revert to a previous days progress on a different device.  Yes, I will lose  other progress, but seriously guys,  18 THOUSAND EC!!!  Who wouldn't be upset?

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:58 pm
Hello there,

Thanks for sharing the ticket ID and sorry for the inconvenience. 😥 You should expect a reply from CC shortly.
Forum Helper
Feel free to contact me on Discord (TSY#0001).
Wiki / Support Page
no avatar

loosea

Windows PC

I have received my lost Event Currency back. Thanks for expediting.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi loosea,

Let me know if things were addressed in the meantime. Have you seen our agent's reply?🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Callie Jones

Windows PC

Hello. I had the same issue of losing my event currency yesterday (8/16/19). I had bought the bundle for the relics and chests around the middle of the crab challenge and shortly after opening the chests I recieved a message saying that the event had ended and that all of my event currency had been converted. I had over 19,000 in event currency and had to begin from zero again. I also lost my leaderboard spot, but my main concern is the lost event currency as I am now behind on welcoming squirt and getting the attraction. I submitted a ticket with gameloft and the ticket number is 18778165. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:06 am
Hi ‪Callie,‬ ‪thanks for sharing the ticket number.‬
Forum Helper
Wiki / Support Page
no avatar

loosea

Windows PC

Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Hi loosea,

Let me know if things were addressed in the meantime. Have you seen our agent's reply?🤗

Joy

The currency has all been returned, and I have been able to add to it with no problems.
Thanks.
no avatar

Callie Jones

Windows PC

I have also received it all back, thank you so much for the help
no avatar

Joe Xu

Windows PC

Same thing happened to me today. All shell coins reset. I want them back. please help

ticket # 18789639
User ID: 2566:apa:dfh855
Platform: Windows PC

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:58 am
Hi Joe,多謝您提供這些訊息。
Forum Helper
Wiki / Support Page