Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

lost everything

Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:10 pm
Hi Tiffanie,

Can you share with me your 8 digits ticket ID? <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

01YJgirl90

Google Play (Android)

Re: lost everything

Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:14 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
@Pam86 I'm super glad your case was solved. Hope you'll have an awesome time playing. <3
@Tarentula Can you please share your ticket ID with me? 🤗
@Malania Please let us know if the save file was loaded successfully. 🤗

Joy I haven't been able to play all day. No one has answered my emails yet either.
no avatar

Tiffanie

Windows Phone

Australia

Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:19 am
Hi Joy,my issue has been resolved now.
Thanks.
no avatar

Taylor Johnson

Apple (iOS)

Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:35 am
I just lost everything as well and no one will help me. I’ve put money into the game and had so many characters. I’m very frustrated that my progress is gone. I tried connecting to Facebook and it just started a new save. I have receipts of purchase and downloads that prove I had the game before since January 11th 2017 plus purchase receipts for event packs.

My ticket number is 18978823

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

lost everything

Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:22 pm
@01YJgirl90 I'm glad your case was solved! <3
@Tiffanie That's awesome! <3
@Taylor Johnson One of my colleagues from Customer Care team already reached out to you. Can you please check her reply? <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Bernard Fillion

Windows PC

Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:18 am
I lost everything 7 days ago also. Ticket #19135157. Please help me.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

lost everything

Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:05 pm
I'm sorry to hear about this, Bernard Fillion!
I've notified the agents about your ticket.

Joy

no avatar

Laura0907

Google Play (Android)

Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:24 pm
Bonjour,
Pourriez vous m'aider car là je désespère a savoir si quelqu'un va arriver a m'aider ou même me répondre depuis mon problème survenue lundi 4 novembre.....ma progression est revenu en arrière sans raison particulière et j'ai perdu plein item gagner lors d'événements et bien entendu l'événement Coco, j'étais en train d'accueillir mama abuelita.
Merci de m'aider s'il vous plaît
J'aimerais vraiment continuer à jouer
Laura