Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

erica.heloisaa

Windows PC

Re: lost everything

Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:10 pm
Perdi tudo. Estava no nível 31 e o jogo voltou para o nível 1, já tentei recuperar com meu email e não foi, preciso recuperar-lo, o codigo 18783577
no avatar

whoops228

Windows PC

Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:56 pm
I lost everything as well after restarting my PC this morning because Disney Magic Kingdoms kept telling me there was an update. When I attempted to install the update the game froze.   Ticket number 18787135.  I was at level 33.  

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

lost everything

Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:25 pm
@annaphant01, @erica.heloisaa Our agents already reached out to you! Kindly check the reply you got and follow the steps you've received! <3
@whoops228 We'll sort it out soon. 🤗 One of my collegues will get back to you shortly!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

erica.heloisaa

Windows PC

Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:35 pm
Olá, consegui recuperar o nível que eu estava com a ajuda de vocês. Obrigada pelo esforço e compreensão, estão de parabéns pela dedicação ao jogo. Grata.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

lost everything

Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:08 am
I'm extremely glad to hear your case was solved, erica.heloisaa! Have an awesome time playing!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Pre17

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:22 am
Hi I have the same problem as the players above , after reinstalling it does not log me into my old account and asks me to create a new one please help.
My ticket ID is 18840901

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:07 pm
Hi Pre17,

Gabriel will help you further with this case. Next time, do always remember to sync your progress with Facebook or Google Play Games first. 😀
Forum Helper
Feel free to contact me on Discord (TSY#0001).
Wiki / Support Page
no avatar

Tarentula

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:26 am
Hi!
I have lost my game since 22 days now...
Please do really something for me...
I wait since you have asked me my number ticket but I have no news 😔

Thanks!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

lost everything

Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:06 pm
@Pre17 We are happy to hear that everything is fine now. <3
@Tarentula Your case should be attended asap. Thanks so much for sharing the ticket ID here. <3

Joy

no avatar

Tiffanie

Windows Phone

Australia

Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:41 am
I too have lost everything,was level 45 & yesterday I was put back to the beginning & no change after connecting to fb.I filled out a customer service form last night (Australian time)but haven't received a ticket number yet either.