Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

jTW59610

Windows PC

cheating

Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:01 am
How can they have 45?
This is my account
no avatar

jTW59610

Windows PC

Re: cheating

Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:06 am
and my little girl had the same thing except that the nickname appears .

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:23 am
Hey jTW,

Try posting your photos to the following website:
https://postimages.org/

Then just paste the photo links into your reply.

If you'd like go ahead and fill out a ticket with customer care through the game menu. You can attach the photos to the form before submitting. Also customer care will want your User ID so they can check your leaderboard. The User ID is an alphanumeric number that appears in the top left corner of the screen as the game is loading. If the game is already loaded it can be found in the "Credits" tab under the main menu(third line down). User ID example: mdc:1a2b3c
no avatar

jTW59610

Windows PC

Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:09 am
hey Coug

thanks for your help and here are the pictures but apparently the support had to receive the ones I had sent and they remove the cheats.

It's really ridiculous to want to **** on this game.

no avatar

Robyn LaMore Harris

Windows PC

Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:09 pm
HOW do they get so many points, and why have I only seen 6 wishes  in 2 hours?!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

cheating

Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:47 am
Hi Robyn LaMore Harris,

This should have been addressed. Can you please recheck your game? <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

AntoL

Windows PC

Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:31 pm
Hi!
I have the same problem in my leaderboard. Can you check please?
My ID is:2566:asa:eg7ee0
Thanks!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

cheating

Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:07 am
I've informed the team, thanks so much for letting us know!
Theoretically, it shouldn't be needed a screenshot, but in case it will be necessary I'll get back to this thread.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Jackieevk

Apple (iOS)

Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:33 pm
I have had the game since 3 days. today I wanted to open the game on my iPhone and I got a message that an attempt was made to c.h.e.a.t. through my account, which removed my account and saved things. I know nothing about this and I am very angry and disappointed. the message said I had to contact you, how do we solve this ?! I really want my game back.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

cheating

Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:17 pm
Hi Jackieevk,

That message should have had also an option to reach out to our Customer Care team. Can you please check again and reach us out that way? My colleagues from Customer Care have the proper tools in assisting you asap.

Joy