Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Game crashes.

Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:08 pm
Latest,the game crashed just now when I clicked on the Moana chest. Seeing as the best thing remaining in it for me is a concession, its not a huge, huge deal, but its still annoying. Cant you make it so that when restarting, the game checks if something came out of a daily calendar chest and if not send the game back round to pick up the calendar reward....?

Cause its annoying to lose a chance in the chest lottery. - More annoying if its a family you are missing something from - even though the chests very rarely hit the chance of anything worthwhile.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Re: Game crashes.

Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:18 am
tviorr wrote:
Latest,the game crashed just now when I clicked on the Moana chest. Seeing as the best thing remaining in it for me is a concession, its not a huge, huge deal, but its still annoying. Cant you make it so that when restarting, the game checks if something came out of a daily calendar chest and if not send the game back round to pick up the calendar reward....?

Cause its annoying to lose a chance in the chest lottery. - More annoying if its a family you are missing something from - even though the chests very rarely hit the chance of anything worthwhile.

Hey tviorr, 

While my game didn't crash it froze for a few seconds when I tapped on the chest in the calendar. What I was told at one point is that allegedly if the animation doesn't play out you still get whatever was awarded of course us players would have no idea what we actually got to go into the inventory to check. It might be worth making a ticket for to see what they say.