Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Time Sync madness

Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:37 am
I have just created, responded, and posting on ticket # 18694493

On that ticket, I posted that collection times have moved forward an hour.  I collected some tokens, then logged back in, and the times were corrected, but some have been collected.

Then after logging back in, I noticed that my happiness is completely gone, 0% content, I suddenly have 4 chests where I used to have none, and a character who I was leveling up to Level 10 that had about 11 and a half hours to go, suddenly ready.

I had around 80% ecstatic before this all happened, and no chests in my park.

This isn't the first time that times have erratically moved forward and back since the newest update, but this is the first time something like this happened.  And When I log back in, it stays at 0% content.  

Interestingly, my Virus collection leaderboard hasn't changed, so I would like to continue, but I'm afraid that I'll be accused of cheating if I did that.

Posted my user ID in both ticket creation and response.

I'd be most grateful for a speedy response.  Thanks.

And by the way, I've already reinstalled, and it didn't do anything, so I think what happened isn't from my end.  I've already leveled up my character, collected chests, and collecting viruses.  I'm not waiting to continue to play with the money bin at stake.  I just want the happiness back to 80% ecstatic.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Time Sync madness

Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:22 pm
Thank you for creating the ticket, tailmister! We're on it!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!