Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

columbus2az

Google Play (Android)

Happiness meter

Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:27 pm
FIX THE HAPPINESS METER
WHY. DO THIS TO SO MANY FAITHFUL PLAYERS OF DMK????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
no avatar

JG580

Apple (iOS)

Re: Happiness meter

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:40 pm
It’s so messed up! I had the happiness enchantment which is supposed to hold the percentage and I logged in a bit later (supposed to last 24 hours) happiness had plummeted...
no avatar

JG580

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:14 pm
And game loft never replies to tickets...

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Happiness meter

Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:09 pm
Can you let me know what's your ticket ID, JG580?

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Foxxymittens

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:55 am
Okay so I dont understand....when I am I tier 3 happiness (joyous) and I collect a happiness bubble it only goes up 1-3 percent, but then when I am in tier 4 (ecstatic) each bubble increases my happiness by 10 percent. This doesn’t make sense to me....

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:28 am
Foxxymittens wrote:
Okay so I dont understand....when I am I tier 3 happiness (joyous) and I collect a happiness bubble it only goes up 1-3 percent, but then when I am in tier 4 (ecstatic) each bubble increases my happiness by 10 percent. This doesn’t make sense to me....

Hey Foxxymittens, 

Just watching the meter while I play I typically only get 1 point for a joyous wish and 10 points for an ecstatic wish. If you collect a wish at level 98 joyous it can sometimes produce more than 1 point sending you to like 4% ecstatic.
no avatar

mommy1296

Apple (iOS)

Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:14 pm
Before the meter changed, my happiness was always maxed out unless for whatever reason I couldn’t go on for a day or so but I could always get it right back. Since the change, I barely can ever get it over to the cheerful section. If & it’s a big if I manage to get it close to 15-20% cheerful, if I don’t go back on for 4-6 hours it drops way down to the 70% or so in the “content” section!! It’s not right that I do ALL the requests with the characters & the rides & I still can’t get all the way back up where I was!! Granted now with the additional space provided I can finally get all my attractions & concessions active & I’m trying to get my decorations back on to but of course NOT ENOUGH ROOM STILL!! But we should be allowed to have these “requests” done sooner than 60 minutes or so & they should be worth more than 1% ESPECIALLY since you keep knocking it down by 10% or more! People do need to sleep, work, & go to school!! It’s not right you penalize them for that time away!! Come on..... do better!!! Love this game too much & have gotten to far to delete it now!! But I will if ridiculous things like this & these enchantment requirements keep happening!!
no avatar

Coffeefairy123

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:12 am
So true!!! I literally went to bed with a level three happiness and when I got up the next day I was at zero. It’s just so unfair like I can’t even sleep without losing my progress. And when I tried to contact gameloft their form page doesn't work. It won’t let my choose which type of device I am using and so when I tried to skip that question it told my it was incomplete yet it won’t let me answer all the questions.