Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi Kingdomers!

@carmine.dichiara I'm so happy your ticket was attended and solved. <3
@SotheX An agent will reach out to you shortly! 🤗
@CNovak86 This should have been addressed for you. <3 Can you check the latest reply you've received?
@squartin I'm super happy to hear your case was solved! <3
@CatBallou An agent will reach out to you shortly! 🤗
@lucyannkelleher@gmail.com Have you had yet a chance to reach out to us through the in-game Options - Customer Care menu? When you do, copy-paste here the 8 digits ticket ID, please. 🤗
@SotheX We're on it! An agent will get in touch with you asap.🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

SotheX

Windows PC

@Joy: I received Timon today. It seems like my first ticket got either lost or was straight up ignored. I am still upset, that I cannot get Banzai now due to the short time left. I hope we will find a solution there.
no avatar

CatBallou

Windows PC

I got Timon today. thank you for responding
no avatar

Tatianna91

Windows PC

My mom bought Timon and the game crashed... When she open the game again she lost the 5000 NC and didn't have Timon... Please help her.. She play on Windows... Her user ID is 2566:asa:378381...

Ticket ID:18653757
no avatar

Érika Rolim

Windows PC

Hey

Just wanted to post here, see if I can get the support team's attention... ID #18653909, I lost the Nala and all the tokens of other characters because the Windows application crashed. Upon entering the game again I had lost my game progress for 3 days. I went back to play to try to get the Nala again. Would love this reestablishes sooner than later, as we are at a timed event.

Thanks

Erika
no avatar

carmine.dichiara

Windows PC

Thanks, Gameloft Customer Support, for helping me out. :) I hope everyone else got assistance too... I'm sure it's a busy time for you every time an event occurs.

Regards,

Carmine
no avatar

GeneN

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

I purchased the multiple ruby chests in a desperate attempt to get a hyena. I never received ANYTHING. I also didn't get my rewards at the event end, no gems, nothing.

This was the first time I ever spent money on one of your games and I will never make that mistake again.

My ticket # is 18655879. All I've gotten is one automated email and a whole lot of silence. 😡

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

@Tatianna91 You'll have to send some extra details about your mom's account, in order for our agents to investigate. Can you please check our agent's reply? <3

@Érika Rolim, @GeneN One of my colleagues, will reach out to you ASAP!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!