Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

carmine.dichiara

Windows PC

Hey,

Just wanted to post here, see if I can get the support team's attention ... ID #18615221, lost Timon because the Windows app crashed right before the level-up amination for Timon. I'm sure my record will bear this out ... would love this reinstated sooner rather than later, as we're in a timed event.

Thanks,

Carmine
no avatar

SotheX

Windows PC

I am having the exact same issue. Bought Timon and then the game crashed. 5000 Maleficent coins are gone, but Timon has not been welcomed and it still listed in the event shop as buyable character. I have sent a ticket two days ago but have not received an answer yet. Ticket ID is 18615603.
As the previous poster mentioned, I'd like this issue to be resolved ASAP, as I am aiming to get Banzai which is impossible without Timon.

Thank you.
no avatar

CNovak86

Windows PC

Same thing happened to me i sent in a ticket its ID is 18633311 hope we get this resolved soon

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Hello all, 

Thanks for sharing your Ticket ID's. Someone should get back with you shortly. 

@SopheX Try responding to the automated email you received. Just let them know you haven't received a reply yet and you'd like to get Timon as soon as possible.
no avatar

SotheX

Windows PC

Hello Coug,

Thank you for your reply. I did what you sad. Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon, as the event is only going on for 3 more days and I really want to get Banzai. It would be very unfair if I was unable to get him because of this issue.
no avatar

squartin

Windows PC

Same thing here. No coins and no Timon. Both are gone.
no avatar

CatBallou

Windows PC

Same here.  Ticket #18646685  Very frustrating... especially when it's SOOOO expensive.
no avatar

squartin

Windows PC

I received Timon today. Thanks Gameloft for solving the case.
no avatar

lucyannkelleher@gmail.com

Windows PC

Issues seems to be continuing. I had the same problem when I purchased Timon yesterday...game crashed, lost coins, no Timon.
no avatar

SotheX

Windows PC

Gameloft, it's been almost a week since I send my ticket and you haven't gotten back to me yet. I send a second ticket yesterday.
How come it only takes a few hours to resolve the issue for one player, but takes more than a week to fix it for the others?

Since I still don't have Timon (and I will certainly not spend coins for Timon again), I am unable to get Banzai now, which was my primary goal during this TC. I hope I will get compensation for this, as I was put at a severe disadvantage for an error that wasn't mine.

1st ticket ID: 18615603
2nd ticket ID: 18647629