Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Love4disney26

Apple (iOS)

Re: Lost a Banzai hat

Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:43 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Joy FromGameloft

Hi @Gabriele Licata, @ Love4disney26 We should have more info available shortly. We'll keep you updated! 🤗

Joy

Hello Joy,
thank you for your response here. I still have not received my final hat, despite sending 3 messages since Wednesday. It’s very frustrating because other players have had theirs fixed and chapter 3 is now well under way. It will definitely put me at a disadvantage in completing the Tower Challenge. Is there any more information on a fix? Thank you!
no avatar

ddl1322

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:49 pm
Hello Joy,

my ticket ID is 18607869. 

I see some may have this missing hat now but I still haven’t got it. Obviously this means I am at a disadvantage in the tower challenge.

can you help me please?

thank you,

Darren.
no avatar

Gorz91

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:17 am
AbrĂ­ incidencia por que no he recibido el Ăşltimo gorro de orejas de ed y no me responden mi incidencia es :(18632777) espero que me lo solucionen ya que lo necesito para continuar las misiones gracias
no avatar

Vtill3y

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:48 pm
Any update gameloft as time is running out in the event to get banzai?

I’ve had no reply on here, no reply on Facebook and no reply to the support ticket I’ve raised
no avatar

Stephanie Marie

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:11 pm
I am also missing one Banzai ear hat making me unable to welcome him. I have sent a support ticket 18616407. I have had no response from support for this issue.
no avatar

chess87

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:21 am
I am having the same issue and I have put in a ticket also
no avatar

Justin Torn

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:54 pm
hello I am also missing one Banzai hat ticket number 18616745. Event is running out and I’m worried that I will not be able to get him thanks!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost a Banzai hat

Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:07 am
Hi Kingdomers,

We will be gifting the missing Banzai Ears Hat Tokens to players who have completed the “Reversal of Fortunes” Side Quest but are still missing some Tokens. We are keeping a close eye on this pesky bug, and we will be running future gifting campaigns to ensure that all players are awarded the Banzai Ears Hat Tokens they earned.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Stephanie Marie

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:30 pm
The event is now over and I was never gifted the missing Banzai ears. What will be done to resolve this issue now? I could have easily gotten him a week ago if it weren't for this glitch. Ticket number 18616407
no avatar

GeneN

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:15 am
And I paid for chests so I could get Banzai but you didn't give them to me till well after the event was over. I want my money back. I DEMAND my money back and I WILL sue you over $3.22! I've had it with this game, I've had it with this forum, and I've had it with the most incompetent programming I've ever seen in 30 years as a developer.

Give me my ******* money back, you greedy cheats!!!!!!!!