Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

ddl1322

Apple (iOS)

Re: Lost a Banzai hat

Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:29 am
Rachh7 wrote:
Hi - I have the same problem with missing a Banzai hat despite finishing all tasks. I can’t seem to work out how to “raise a ticket” with Gameloft - can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks

Dear Racch7,
click on customer care in the game, then scroll down and click on “I didn’t find an answer to my question”, then click contact us. Hope that helps.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost a Banzai hat

Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:58 pm
Hi Kingdomers,

This is being looked into as we speak and we'll update you shortly. Thanks so much for reporting it and submitting the tickets! <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Gabriele Licata

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:35 pm
=12.8pxhello everyone! I was playing and noticed the same problem as yours, but I miss not only one hat, but 2. I contacted customer care and they gave me the ticket #18619683, can someone help me?
no avatar

Love4disney26

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:26 am
Hello,
I've also completed all of the event quests and did not receive my 7th hat. My ticket number is 18620629.  I would really like to get it quickly to possibly level up before chapter 3 starts to help with attacking the tower. 

Thanks!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost a Banzai hat

Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:32 pm
Hi @Gabriele Licata, @ Love4disney26 We should have more info available shortly. We'll keep you updated! 🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

asiangel47

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:47 am
I received the missing Banzai hat this afternoon. I hope that others did too. Thank you very much!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost a Banzai hat

Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:29 pm
Yippie! <3 Have an amazing time playing!

Joy

no avatar

Vtill3y

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:02 pm
I’m still waiting for the last one. Why have other people now got theirs and I haven’t ? 😩
no avatar

MarJosh38

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:17 pm
I'm in the same boat also, i'm still waiting for the last ear hat of banzai 😭😭

Here's my ticket id: 18630865
no avatar

Vtill3y

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:13 pm
My ticket id is 18629767 but all I’ve had is an automated reply. Please fix this ASAP