Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

asiangel47

Apple (iOS)

Lost a Banzai hat

Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:54 pm
Hi,

I submitted ticket 18601811 because I noticed that I did not receive the Banzai hat for Timon and Pumbaa’s joint quest, #3 in the Lion King event questline. I checked in the character book and saw that both Banzai and Ed were grayed out with the description of not being available.

I restarted the game and that cleared the issue, but the hat that I couldn’t obtain is still missing. Can someone please review and restore the 3rd hat?

Thank you!
no avatar

Michael Jason

Apple (iOS)

Re: Lost a Banzai hat

Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:37 pm
I submitted a ticket as well for the same issue #18601929. I am 1 ear short from welcoming Banzai other posted on DMK Facebook groups they are missing 1 ear as well.

Twitterpated

Windows PC

Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:26 am
Same issue here.  Ticket number 18604427.  After completing all of the TC Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 quests, I ended up with just 6 of the 7 Banzai Ear Hat Tokens.  
no avatar

Kai Nolte

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:54 pm
Hi! 

Have exactly the same problem - my ticket ID is 18602173
I have done all the side quests with Timon and Pumba from Chapter 2 and haven’t received a single token! I haven’t got any response yet. 
And the game is telling me the only way I can get Banzai tokens is by welcoming Banzai - what a joke. 
Has anyone received any help yet?
no avatar

DisneyGurl73

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:56 pm
I am having the same problem as everyone here...I did all the side quests for Timon and pumbaa and only have 6 banzai ear hats. Submitted a complaint #18603793. How are we supposed to get banzai if we can’t get the last ear hat 
no avatar

Stealthelf11

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:05 pm
I have submitted a complaint as well.  I actually realized this after the first chapter when people had two tokens and I had only one.  I messaged Gameloft then and was told they were rare drops and it was only a possibility you would get.  I resent a complaint after my welcome Banzai task opened and only had six ears with a direct question if I would be able to make up this lost ear in any way.  Awaiting their response.
no avatar

Rachh7

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:21 pm
Hi - I have the same problem with missing a Banzai hat despite finishing all tasks. I can’t seem to work out how to “raise a ticket” with Gameloft - can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks
no avatar

Vickiawhit

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:13 am
I too only have 6 hats after completing all of the Timon and Pumba challenges! I can find nowhere to get the 7th. My daughter is playing and she got them all. My Friend is in the same situation I am... 6 hats and can’t move on. I filed a ticket, no response yet.
no avatar

Michael Jason

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:46 am
I guess it’s customary not to receive a response in any way via Email, Twitter or forums from DMK or Gameloft. You have no problem taking our money for the Ed bundle though.
no avatar

ddl1322

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:28 am
Dear Racch7,
click on customer care in the game, then scroll down and click on “I didn’t find an answer to my question”, then click contact us. Hope that helps.

I’m in the same boat. I raised ticket number 18607869 but received no response. My Daughter has all 7 hats. It’s ridiculous trying to get a response from Gameloft.