Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

NICKLEBACK1966

Windows PC

I have not receive any update since I sent initial email
no avatar

Ravenya

Windows PC

I have the same issue with Pumbaa, coins gone, no Pumbaa, raised this issue a couple of days back, still no reply/resolution. A shame because he would have been helpful.

ticket ID is 18599825

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost ED Bundle because the game crashed

Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:35 pm
@NICKLEBACK1966 Can you share your ticket ID with me, please? <3
@Ravenya We're on it! <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Schmendrik

Windows PC

things are normal, Timon arrived
the situation with the crashes are still there :(

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:26 pm
Thanks so much for letting me know! <3

Regarding the crashes, can you please try to close the game and all the apps running in the background and check again afterward?
Maybe even try to free up some more device memory and turn off the Auto-Update feature.

Let me know if these tips help you out!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Schmendrik

Windows PC

I have 1,73 TB device memory
where can I find that aouto-update?
I disabled the game, and restarted ... all at the same time; could it be that it is related to the new advertisement? It's been around since that time

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:33 pm
Hi Schmendrik,

In this case, can you please let our agents know about this, as they'll most surely further guide you on how to send us the crash logs? <3

Joy