Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Michael_Burdis

Windows PC

Lost ED Bundle because the game crashed

Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:49 pm
I have lost my ED Bundle because Disney Magic Kingdom game crashed, just when I accepted the new character.I hope you can sort it out for me. My ticket ID is 18572819

Many Thanks for your help.
Kind Regards
Michael

Newxarg

Windows PC

Same thing happened to me. I spoke to the online chat help and they gave me a reference number and an error code. They told me to ask for a refund using those details.
no avatar

Jpmrrtx

Windows PC

My game has been crashing a lot since the updates last week and this happened to me too.  I contacted the Microsoft store and they told me that everything with the purchase went through fine and my receipt number was 3413058795.  I also contacted Gameloft and the ticket ID is 18575561.    Can you please get me this character i paid for.
Thank you.

Update:
Thank you Gameloft customer service for getting this issue resolved for me.  I really appreciate it.
no avatar

Fredrik Thorbjørnsen

Windows PC

I lost Pumbaa when I bought him, so similar issue. Game crashed as his video was about to play and I lost the 1500 Maleficent coins I paid.

EDIT:  My ticket-id is 18579223.

Schmendrik

Windows PC

Ticket-ID ist: 18579823                                                                                                                                                                                              I had exactly the same problem ... coins away, and no pumbaa

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:51 pm
@Michael_Burdis, @Schmendrik, @Jpmrrtx I'm super happy to hear that your cases were solved! <3
@Newxarg You've reached our Customer Care team through the in-game Options menu? Share the automated 8 digits ticket ID so I can look it up and speed it up if it needs to. <3
@Fredrik Thorbjørnsen We're on it! <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Fredrik Thorbjørnsen

Windows PC

Got 'im. Thanks.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:29 pm
<3
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Schmendrik

Windows PC

it was late, but thanks for welcome Pumbaa now I have the same trouble with Timon...paid, and the game crashed...TC-Coins gone, and Timon didn't reach :( Ticket-ID ist: 18614457

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:01 pm
Hi Schmendrik,

As far as I can tell, one of my Customer Care colleagues already addressed the situation with Timon. <3 Can you please check if things are back to normal now? <3

Joy