Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Cryptologist

Windows PC

Bo Peep's Costume Elixir cost Bug

Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:27 am
The cost of Fabric for Bo Peep's TS4 costume has decreased drastically for most.
The Purple Button Fabric went from 400 Elixir to 190 Elixir.
The Blue Scallop Fabric went from 600 Elixir to 375 Elixir.

This decrease in cost was made available to everyone after the update EXCEPT for Windows players. This seems entirely unfair to the ones only using Windows platform. I purchased the Purple Button Fabric after the update, not realising it had changed for nearly everyone except me. When I asked to be reimbursed for the difference, which only seems fair since it would otherwise be blatant discrimination, the Customer Service just simply dismissed my request. I mean seriously? There is a clear bug in the game which discriminates Windows players and they act as if I'm asking for something unreasonable. Please fix this asap.
Ticket #18561665

Edit: I received a new reply today from Customer Service and was reimbursed for the difference in Elixir, thank you.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Bo Peep's Costume Elixir cost Bug

Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:35 pm
I'm glad this was sorted out! <3

Have an amazing time playing,
Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!