Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

help getting progress back

Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:27 pm
Hi MinnieFan79,

If you use this link, do you get the same error? http://gmlft.co/DMK_CM_CustomerCare

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

sspyramid

Google Play (Android)

Re: help getting progress back

Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:30 pm
Help! 
Ticket number 18760725
i lost all my progress and somehow my last saved game is back to level 1.. ive emailed but still waiting for a response

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:50 pm
Hi sspyramid, your ticket was forwarded to the team and an agent should get back to you asap.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Lukgfdsyujgf4325

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:42 am
Pomocy córka 3 letnia płaczę bo myszki mini nie ma utracone dane po zmianie telefonu stary numer g03fg6h

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:11 am
Hi Lukgfdsyujgf4325,

From in-game go to the upper right Options menu and use the Customer Care tab to easily reach us out. We'll sort this out asap! <3

Joy

no avatar

Wink

Windows PC

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:54 pm
I need help restoring my game too

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:09 am
Hi Wink,

Have you had a chance in submitting an in-game form through the Options - Customer Care menu? 🤗 We'll be able to help you faster this way!

Joy