Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

mkooll25

Windows Phone

Re: help getting progress back

Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:11 am
I still have not received my save game file. I've asked customer care to send me my save game file from June 21st 2019. My game reset the night of the 22nd so the 21st would have all my progress. I don't know why I have not received it. My wifi is 100%, my phone is able to receive messages. I don't know what else it could be. I updated my game to the latest update but I still have my same user id. Can they send my save game file to my email and somehow upload it to my game? I hope this works out eventually.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

help getting progress back

Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:52 pm
Hi mkooll25!
The tech team needs to review your case, and it's in their care for the time being. As soon as we'll have the solution, you'll be reached out on your email.
I'll make sure to also keep a close eye on this.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

mkooll25

Windows Phone

Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:08 pm
Thanks joy.
no avatar

mkooll25

Windows Phone

Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:39 pm
I finally got my save game file today. Thank you soo much. I'm soo happy, amazing. Was without game for over 10 days but amazing got it back today. Thank you.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:33 pm
Awsomeeeeee! <3 I'm super happy to hear it!

Have a great time playing!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Mayracle

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:14 am
I don't have any wishes to fulfilled and it been 2 or 3 days now. I don't have any wishes on kid's head... I'm trying to do the Creating happiness quest (level 5) and I'm stuck on collect 3 happiness. I only have 2... I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, but it doen't work either. Can you help me ? I don't have the Parade options, it comes AFTER the Creating happiness quest from Merlin. I can't do anything....

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:28 pm
Hi Mayracle,

We would need to look into this. Reach us out so that we could check what's the cause of it (Main Menu - Options - Customer Care button).

Joy

no avatar

Kmac1981

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:06 pm
Did you get help with this? I have recently purchased a new tablet and tried to download the game onto it using FB connect but my phone still shows level 37 but the tablet is level 3 🤔

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:00 am
Hi Kmac1981,

You could let our agents assist you with it. Please reach out to us using the Customer Care button found in the in-game Options Menu. <3

Joy

no avatar

MinnieFan79

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:56 pm
I've been trying to submit a ticket for help and it keeps telling me my email address isn't valid. Kicks me out and won't let me submit a ticket. I switched from an iPhone to a Samsung S10 and want to restore my progress. ID # mdc:fcd923. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!