Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

mkooll25

Windows Phone

help getting progress back

Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:32 pm
Hi my game reset on the 22nd of June 2019. I don't know what happened. It seems like a glitch or something happened. I sent an email to customer care and they sent a message back saying a file will be sent to my game. I don't understand what that means. Can someone explain? I don't remember what level was I on but back in October of 2018 when I purchased prince Eric I was at level 47. I play this game everyday so I've gotten farther than level 47. I had all my characters almost leveled to 9 and I had over 1 million blue viles in the game what is used for money in the game. I don't know what to do next. How can I get my game back? My entry id which i think is my ticket number is 108474301.my user id is 2566 and my asa:18fed.
Hope to get a reply soon.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:31 am
Hi mkooll25! <5

One of our agents reached out to you! Can you check the steps she provided in the email?
Please let us know if your progress loads correctly.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

mkooll25

Windows Phone

Re: help getting progress back

Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:36 am
Hi joy. Thank you for responding. I received an email on the 24th saying that customer care would send the save file. I'm still waiting. I'm hopeing I get the saved file before june 22nd 2019. I guess the best saved file would be on the 21st. My game was reset on the night of the 22nd. The last I remember I was at level 47 or higher. I had almost all characters at level 9. I'm on a Windows phone. My user id is 2566 and asa:18fed. I'm hopeing I get it soon. The email also said to reboot the game? What does that mean? Does that mean to just turn off and on my phone? Hope to hear from soon.
no avatar

mkooll25

Windows Phone

Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:59 am
I've still haven't received the save game file. What do I do next?

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:53 am
mkooll25 wrote:
I've still haven't received the save game file. What do I do next?

Hey mkooll25, 

Rebooting the game means to force close it and then restart it. Yes, typically restarting the phone will achieve the same results. 

Since you haven't received the save file go back to the last email respnse you received from customer care and reply to it saying you still haven't received the save file.
no avatar

mkooll25

Windows Phone

Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:55 am
Thank you. I'll send them an email back.
no avatar

mkooll25

Windows Phone

Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:44 am
Today is my birthday. It would be awesome to get my game back today. I've been very depressed and this would brighten my day. Ive been turning off my game turning it back on. Rebooting my phone. I hope the message pops up soon.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:04 am
Hi mkooll25,

That is strange, they keep sending in the save file but for some reason, you can't see it. I've re-asked my colleagues to get back at you asap.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

mkooll25

Windows Phone

Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:58 pm
Hi joy. I still haven't received my save game file. I sent another email to customer care through the game to make a new ticket. It's been two days and still haven't recieved a response. It's forth of July. Are they working today? If not working i understand and will still wait. I just don't know what's going on. I gave them my user id number and other info. Happy forth everyone. I really miss playing the game. 😪

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:23 am
Hi mkooll25,

I'm sorry to hear this wasn't solved yet.
It seems that your case needs to be checked by our tech team. Our agents will reach out to you as soon as they have the answer.

Joy