Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Demi-Guy

Windows PC

Treasure Chests

Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:26 pm
I've finally unlocked all the platforms for my treasure chests to make room and do three at a time and hold up to seven at a time, but now I'm only getting one or two at a time. Maybe three or four if I'm lucky.

Is this something new or is something wrong with my game?

It used to be that I didn't have enough room in there and now it looks like an abandoned K-Mart.

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Re: Treasure Chests

Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:57 am
Demi-Guy wrote:
I've finally unlocked all the platforms for my treasure chests to make room and do three at a time and hold up to seven at a time, but now I'm only getting one or two at a time. Maybe three or four if I'm lucky.

Is this something new or is something wrong with my game?

It used to be that I didn't have enough room in there and now it looks like an abandoned K-Mart.

What's more likely is that you are playing more often right now during these back to back mini events so it seems like you have run out of chests.

Demi-Guy

Windows PC

Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:17 pm
No, I play at the same rate now as I always have. I can't play anymore than I already do.
This morning I woke up and there were zero chests to be found in the park.
I have three in the bank.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Treasure Chests

Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:10 pm
Let our agents check this for you, Demi-Guy. Have you had the chance to reach them out from in-game? <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Demi-Guy

Windows PC

Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:22 am
All done.
Thank you.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Treasure Chests

Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:28 am
That's great to hear! <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Danielle Mulligan

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:36 pm
Since the update, I am also not receiving chests like I used to. I now only get one, MAYBE 2 chests per day. This is frustrating since I need tokens that only the chests can provide
no avatar

rnuthen

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:42 pm
I just spent 60 hard earned diamonds by watching your adds to receive an Incredibles bench! You've got to be kidding me. Never again will I watch an add