Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Battle Bots not respawning properly.

Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:33 am
recently collect my bot number 6. Have reloaded the game 3 times and looked through my park 7 times. - Pretty sure there are no more bots in it.

Now, I tend to find all the blimps every time, so I find it very hard to believe that a more or less full batch of bumbling battle bots are somehow hiding from me. - Its been at least 9 hours since I collected the first 2 bots. At least 6 hours since I collected the next two. - Not sure what the initial batch was...`5 or 6 I think. Seeing as my leaderboard tops at 12+ not everyone is having the problem, but its going to start being very annoying for me soon enough.

Check it, please. Im sure I cant be alone.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Battle Bots not respawning properly.

Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:06 am
2-3 hours later the full batch showed suddenly. - Thx. if anybody did anything. Nice, even if something just unglitched itself.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:22 pm
I'm so happy things got resolved, tviorr! :D

Have an awesome time playing,
Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Friðjón Valtýr Sigurðsson

Windows PC

Iceland

Re: Battle Bots not respawning properly.

Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:43 pm
Why did the game have to put Battle Bots and Striking gold challange in same time?

But it is not fair that we have can not use same character in the same time  for both battle bots and for collectiing gold trophies.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:22 pm
Thanks so much for your feedback, Friðjón Valtýr Sigurðsson. 🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!