Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Visitors highscore.

Fri May 31, 2019 5:28 pm
Would be nice if it worked as in if ridiculous numbers didnt keep showing up on there. - It kind of makes me wonder how many of the counts in top 500 are fake. Im sure Im not alone.

In any case my highscore list obtained a couple of people a while back that noone bothered to look into. - Again.

One with a billion+ visitors and one with 3/4 of abillion visitors.

It is of course very apparent that Gameloft doesnt care even a tiny bit when numbers so obviously wrong just arrive and hang around.

Should we assume that everything involving contests, big or small, is something that Gameloft pays no attention to and that wrong numbers - no matter the reason they became wrong - just slide through without raising even a single eye brow. - Is it because theres no gems or dollars to be extracted from actually caring that highscores and contests are proper and fair?
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Re: Visitors highscore.

Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:07 am
tviorr wrote:
Would be nice if it worked as in if ridiculous numbers didnt keep showing up on there. - It kind of makes me wonder how many of the counts in top 500 are fake. Im sure Im not alone.

In any case my highscore list obtained a couple of people a while back that noone bothered to look into. - Again.

One with a billion+ visitors and one with 3/4 of abillion visitors.

It is of course very apparent that Gameloft doesnt care even a tiny bit when numbers so obviously wrong just arrive and hang around.

Should we assume that everything involving contests, big or small, is something that Gameloft pays no attention to and that wrong numbers - no matter the reason they became wrong - just slide through without raising even a single eye brow. - Is it because theres no gems or dollars to be extracted from actually caring that highscores and contests are proper and fair?

Like you I've heard different explanations over the years. Some are computer generated accounts by Gameloft others could be people who spent a ton of gems to raise their scores. All you can do it screen shot it and submit it as a ticket and hope Gameloft follows up.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:32 pm
You cant spend gems to up your visitors score or your visitors rate.

Its not possible for people to just appear out of nowhere with 5 or 10 times the proper highscore. - Yet there they are and there they keep showing up and usually nothing is done about it.

You are referring to the mini events, I think. - Usually also crowded with scores requiring hundreds or even thousands of gems to attain, often also requiring quite a lot of clicking which isnt really something I associate with people spending hundreds or thousands of legal diamonds. Sometimes scores are impossible as well. - As very little if anything is ever done about that either, I suppose we can include the mini-event ludicrous scores in this thread if convenient.

It is however fairly clear whats ludicrous on the visitors score as you cant spend money or gems to boost it, so I didnt want to muddle the waters by including the mini events right off.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Visitors highscore.

Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:26 pm
Hi tviorr,

If you suspect someone of cheating, please flag it with us and we will investigate (share a screenshot and your Player ID). We want to make sure that the game is fair for everyone, and appreciate all the help we get from our players to make sure that it is.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:24 am
Hi Gameloft
If any of these profiles with excessive scores belong to GL there is a simple answer. You can clearly identified your profiles [e.g. GLxxxxx] all gamers can identify & ignore them. GL its an easy way for us to sort out the possible cheats and I think it would reduce the tension among the users