Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Joe Xu

Windows PC

1. Still no one followup my ticket yet
2. Last night same thing happens again (My score get cleared TWO times in a single event). I have just raised a new ticket 18380647. THIS IS UNFAIR and RIDICULOUS! 
Joe Xu wrote:
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Hi Kingdomers! <3

I'm sorry to hear about these!

@Joe Xu, @ ElianeMateus Have you had the chance yet in reaching us out to us using the Customer Care button found in the in-game Options Menu?
@LelandMommy Seems that ticket was handled! <3
@Fran M We're on it! <3

Joy

Yes, I have created a ticket # 18341969

Hey Joe Xu, 

Thanks for sharing your ticket ID. Someone should get back with you soon.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi Joe Xu,

I'm sorry to hear this. Our agent reached out to you a couple of hours ago; could you check the reply and confirm with her the result? <3

Warmest regards,
Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Joe Xu

Windows PC

I replied and expressed that I am not satisfied with the solution. I have made the statement. I would hope that Gameloft can be more serious to handle the problem and realize to what far extent this problem is affecting the result and user experience. ​

P.S. I have been struggling myself whether I should be further replying this thread, but from past experience I replied the email and looked like they just don't read email. So at least write to letting you know I have replied. 
Hi Joe Xu,

I'm sorry to hear this. Our agent reached out to you a couple of hours ago; could you check the reply and confirm with her the result? <3

Warmest regards,
Joy

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thanks so much for getting back, Joe Xu! <3

Talked with the agents and they've rechecked your case. You have a new email from them.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance here. <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Samarjeet1

Windows PC

Happend with me as well.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear it, Samarjeet1. Use the Customer Care button found in the in-game Options Menu to reach us out so that our agents can assist you asap with this. 🤗

no avatar

konawoof

Windows PC

I've got the same issue. The challenge is back but all the tokens and points are gone.

My ticket is 18403353

thank you
no avatar

konawoof

Windows PC

This has been kind of resolved except they are unable to give the points back. This is disappointing to me but at least I can get rajah.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thanks so much for your feedback on this, konawoof.

Joy