Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Re: No mystery ad

Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:28 am
TukytukyThe same thing happens to me too, it does not let me see any advertisement.

Hey Tukytuky, 

Please contact customer care through the game menu, once you submit the form you'll receive an automated email from customer care with an 8 digit Ticket ID assigned in the body of that email. Feel free to share that 8 digit Ticket ID here if you don't get a timely response.
no avatar

Tukytuky

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:54 pm
Hola
Mi ticket es 18383643
Y mi ID de jugador es g89eefc
Ayudame porfavor
Gracias
no avatar

Tukytuky

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:03 am
Hola
Me he equivocado con el ID de usuario.
 Es el mdc:g89eefc
Perdonad las molestias. 
Muchas gracias

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

No mystery ad

Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:11 pm
Hi Tukytuky,

My Customer Care colleague, Gaspar, reached out to you 2 days ago via ticket 18383643. Have you checked his reply? <3
If the steps provided there didn't help, please reply on that thread so he can assist you further. <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Dpowis

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:45 am
I am having the same problem, username asa:feh4453 , but sometimes it will work if I keep pressing the button. I have also got the error "slow or no connection, retry or cancel" but I am almost always on a 40mbs wifi connection or using a 4G mobile data connection.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

No mystery ad

Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:12 pm
Hi Dpowis,

You're talking about the Theater ads? Use the Customer Care button found in the in-game Options Menu to reach us out and our agents will check this closer. :D

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!