Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

dustus

Windows PC

I"ve reached milestone two and the game presents me with 2 chests as a reward.  Hitting the claim button however crashes the game everytime and I can't get past this point.
no avatar

pikaforek777

Windows Phone

Same here my game id is 2566:asa:08d97d please help :( Im playing on windows phone
no avatar

Tom Cowan

Windows PC

Yep, its bad
no avatar

Pauline van Bezooijen

Google Play (Android)

Same here, we cant even play, we can only retry to see it crash over and over again. And to make it worse i cant even sent a ticket. Since the page doesnt show me any option. Please fix it soon. We do not want to miss out on rajah.
no avatar

PdV

Windows PC

I have the same problem! The game crashes every time I want to open the milestone 2 reward.
My ID is: 2566:asa:9h09 please fix this!
no avatar

Gica

Windows PC

same problem can't get past or click anything else in the game. my id is: 2566:asa:ee88
no avatar

MHapke

Google Play (Android)

Same here: cleared cache, made sure there was RAM available, restarted tablet, shut it down and restarted, same
no avatar

Torian

Windows PC

Auch bei mir stürtzt das Spiel beim versuch die 2 Kisten zu öffnen sofort ab. meine ID: 2566:asa:9ge01g
no avatar

pikaforek777

Windows Phone

Its working now. Try yourself
no avatar

Shannon Solis

Google Play (Android)

I earned 11,000 malificent coins and purchased the "heart fabric" tokens for Raja. I had to install the game on my ipad and when I opened on there, all the heart fabric tokens were gone that I purchased, AND my malificent coins were gone. Its so hard to earn things and then this happens. No one is responding to me yet either.