Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

hbruce

Google Play (Android)

I saw that gameloft intentionally is limiting the number of wishes we can grant at any time to 6. While that isn't bad enough, I'm losing happiness at a ridiculous rate. In 15 hours, I lost over 120 points of happiness! If they want to decrease the number of wishes we can grant, they should DECREASE the rate at which happiness is lost, not increase it exponentially. I have been playing this game since day one and am seriously unhappy with the way they treat their users.
no avatar

hbruce

Google Play (Android)

I previously commented, but I am so unhappy with the state of the game that I had to say more. I have spent a lot of money on this game to ensure that I collected all characters because I can't handle failing events. Even as the events became more difficult to complete, I still wanted to finish them. As long as there seemed to be a reasonable chance of obtaining all milestones without having to use money/gems, I didn't mind. At this point, it appears that gameloft is trying to force us to spend money just to keep our happiness, and chance for token drops, up. If this does not change then not only will I stop spending money on the game, but I will also stop playing it. I love this game, so I truly hope someone in charge reads this, but I will absolutely be done with this game if they don't.
no avatar

ViDeOmAnCiNi

Apple (iOS)

110% unhappy with this mod to happiness. This HAS to be fixed ASAP! There was NOTHING wrong with the old system. Please restore it ASAP. You are not gaining players due to this.
no avatar

Jppiehl

Google Play (Android)

Mn

I am having the same issue. They said they gave everyone more elixer and happiness points to compensate but that's not a solve. I can't keep the happiness high enough and no kids to grant wishes. Fix this soon!
no avatar

Jsmolik

Google Play (Android)

Super disappointed is the happiness problem. Never had a complaint about how it worked before and now it's actually impossible to keep the happiness level up. I mean, it's actually impossible because of how quickly the meter drops. Not only that, but when you drop below "ecstatic" it raises happiness by only ONE POINT per happiness token..I keep using happiness just to climb back to ecstatic level.  And then new happiness options don't spawn quickly enough to get to a level that I can maintain.  This has dramatically affected how I play the game and has significantly damaged my enjoyment of it. Really hoping they address this problem soon, cause they clearly know it's an issue.

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Hello to all, 

This is happening to everyone since Gameloft changed the happiness system and unfortunately for now it is intentional and not likely to change. The only way to prevent your happiness from dropping once in the ecstatic level is to spend 350 elixir on Merlin's Happiness Protection spell. 

Here is Gameloft's latest and official response on the matter:

====================================================
Disney Magic Kingdoms UPDATE: Hi Kingdomers! Thanks for all the feedback about the Happiness Rewards System. 

Throughout the past several months, we have been looking at ways to make Happiness a more integral part of your game experience. This is all in preparation of new features which we are excited to show you in Update 31. While we don’t want to spoil the surprise, some of these changes will ultimately result in more sources to earn Tokens! 

As the Happiness Reward System directly affects Token drop rates, we had to make this adjustment. Rather than doing it in Update 31, we wanted to have a better understanding of how this change would impact other in-game systems. Once we review the data carefully, we will be in a better position to adjust the Happiness Reward System to ensure that it is fun and engaging for everyone!

In the meantime, please make sure to check out our upcoming Daily Rewards Calendar in June. We’re sure it’ll make you happy!

Again, thank you for all the feedback, and we hope you’re looking forward to some exciting new changes starting in Update 31

====================================================
no avatar

Cinderella1949

Google Play (Android)

Gameloft. It better make sense in update 31 or you may lose a lot of players.  I, myself, believe it is greed.  I have spent a lot of money on this game over the last 3 years and also agree with others who feel you don't treat your players well.  This game was fun for the first 2-1/2 years, but now, not so fun.  If it ends up that you have to have happiness points to get a character, I will definitely quit playing, because that could really get expensive
no avatar

Unknownshadow1

Google Play (Android)

Hi, this is a real problem. Whats the point to have happiness if you cant keep it up... it drop so fast you cant keep up with the kid wishes provided. Ex: 1 kid gives 10% but by the time you get a new kid you lost 30% so basically its a lose lose situation ... And as if i have 350 potion to waste every 24h... so i will do with out the bonus 10% because its pointless now to try keeping it. And i dont even see much difference with or with out the bonus.

FYI: if its suppose to make the game more fun, its not.
no avatar

irishlefty24

Windows PC

I know the happiness thing is beating a dead horse at this point, but is anyone else still experiencing character activities of more than one hour for happiness? I had thought all wishes were going to be granted by activities of an hour or less from now on. Also, I barely get any wishes, and was just frustrated to read that the more happiness you have, the more wishes you'll be given to grant. What in the heck...? That's great, but how am I supposed to get happy without wishes to get happy? Sigh. This is like needing 4 years experience for an entry-level job, lol.

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

irishlefty24 wrote:
I know the happiness thing is beating a dead horse at this point, but is anyone else still experiencing character activities of more than one hour for happiness? I had thought all wishes were going to be granted by activities of an hour or less from now on. Also, I barely get any wishes, and was just frustrated to read that the more happiness you have, the more wishes you'll be given to grant. What in the heck...? That's great, but how am I supposed to get happy without wishes to get happy? Sigh. This is like needing 4 years experience for an entry-level job, lol.

Hello irishlefty24, 

You should not still be seeing wishes for longer than a 60 minute task. If you have your game backed up I'd suggest uninstalling it and reinstalling it again. Happiness also comes from chests and running the parades not just from wishes. The bronze chests with this new happiness system have suddenly become far more valuable just for the happiness alone that they give. The real problem is they need to adjust the happiness in ecstatic level to drop slower than 1 point every 2 minutes and 55 seconds.