Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Izzy1177

Windows PC

My happiness is not dropping at the regular rate since updating this morning. This is like loosing 10 point in less then 10 mins. I had to put a s4hour happiness spell to stop the bleeding. I keep trying to send a ticket to customer care but it either tells me my email format is invalid when I try to send it dirrectly from my tablet. Or I just tried from my computer and I got no confirmation that it went through. Can someone help me please?

Ice queen

Apple (iOS)

I’m having the same problem. Ever since the update my happiness drops below and no new requests either. I know my happiness was at the highest point but now it’s almost to the lowest point. And this keeps happening everytimw I login.
no avatar

Shannon Watkins Halikman

Google Play (Android)

I am losing happiness 1 point every 2 minutes. No new wishes either. I put in a help request and got a confirmation, but nothing else yet.
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

I have logged ticket [ID is 18320421] there is also a lot of posts under discussion area. Happiness has been dropping like a stone since the TS update. 
no avatar

HockeyMom41520

Apple (iOS)

I’m having the same problem. In the livestream Marc Andre also said that the change to happiness was implemented in response to user requests and to make it easier to collect epic and legendary tokens. But not only is happiness dropping drastically after only a short time without play, but every cycle of six new wishes includes two characters (Rapunzel and the Ringmaster) who ate in direct conflict for collecting Dumbo’s tokens. What good is maintaining ecstatic level to increase my drop rates if it constantly conflicts with sending those characters out. This is either a bug or an extremely dirty move.
no avatar

Joshua Carter

Google Play (Android)

I am also having this issue. I am safeguarding my happiness so it doesn't drop so fast. This has never been an issue before. Also why am I not getting any new wishes? How can I keep up my happiness without wishes? I don't want to use my gems. I would prefer to save them to get premium buildings or characters.
no avatar

RopeDropper

Apple (iOS)

This is an absolutely ridiculous change to the game! It was already difficult enough to make progress, and now the powers that be have decided to do this? I went from 96% to 76% in one hour. We can't very well spend every waking moment of our lives making sure that our happiness level in the game doesn't decrease substantially. Otherwise, our happiness level in our real lives will decrease substantially. I love the game and I play it quite often throughout the day. I have 286 consecutive days on it since I started, but I have a life too. If this doesn't change, I may need to stop playing it altogether.
no avatar

RopeDropper

Apple (iOS)

I wanted to submit my feedback regarding this directly to Gameloft, but it seems that their "Bugs and Feedback" link is not working. I can only hope that they turned it off for the time being because they were getting so many complaints about the change to the happiness level.

If you're listening, Gameloft, please, please, please go back to the way the happiness level used to work.  :(
no avatar

Donna Humphreys Bailey

Apple (iOS)

I am also having the same issue. I safeguarded my happiness so it would not drop another level. Also,  I have no new wishes.
no avatar

Jochen Wachter

Google Play (Android)

Yes, big problem today. This afternoon I lost in 2 hours all satisfaction. It drops faster than any possible guest wish can fill. Crazy😤
Paid some gems to get back to 99% and... lost it all again!
This is not acceptable to continue with this bug. Please do something! Fast!