Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

JoeS

Windows PC

Helo and Goodday,

This problem has a ticket ID of 18277375

I am not sure where the error lies, on Microsoft Store or on Gameloft that I would like to give examples with pictures.

Let as say that I wanted to purchase gems so I would click on the "+" sign of the gems at the upper right corner of the screen. The first picture attached would appear (see Purchasing Gem picture). Now let us say that I would select the $4.99 and the next thing that would happen is that Microsoft would verify if its you by asking for your PIN (see encoding PIN picture). After encoding the pin it will proceed to the Creation of your profile (see adding Profile picture). Now on the profile form you would note that the country is dim with a value of United State which could not be change. 

Since I could not change this, I then could not enter  other information such as state and zip code. Ir is in these regard that I would like to ask if there is a way we could change the country/Region. If we could change this, then it would be possible for us outside of US to purchase.

Thank you very much.
Attachments
US on Country.png
Country is US only and could not be change.
US on Country.png (14.46 KiB) Viewed 224 times
Adding Profile.png
Creation of Profile Address
Adding Profile.png (17.92 KiB) Viewed 224 times
Encoding PIN.png
Encoding of the PIN
Encoding PIN.png (11.52 KiB) Viewed 224 times
Purchasing Gem.png
Gem selection
Purchasing Gem.png (785.89 KiB) Viewed 226 times

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi JoeS! <3

Thank you for reaching us! >:D< Have you had a chance yet in checking our agent's reply? They remain at your disposal, in case the step they've suggested doesn't work.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

JoeS

Windows PC

I had but like I said above I don't know where the error is. If I follow their advice ie to contact Microsoft, Microsoft might point me back to Gameloft. Anyhow, I'll try to check with Microsoft with the links they gave. With your reply I am prety sure that its Microsoft fault else you should had check and had made the correction already if its in your part.

Thank you very much and I'll get back to you as soon as Microsoft had already replied.

Thanks again.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thanks so much, JoeS! <3
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!