Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Pakko.gr

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Re: Amazon Fire Tablet ersetze

Mon May 20, 2019 3:35 pm
Unfortunately without success. I replied them on the email, but get no answer...
no avatar

Pakko.gr

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Sat May 25, 2019 7:06 am
Finally it worked 😊

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Amazon Fire Tablet ersetze

Mon May 27, 2019 1:23 pm
I'm glad it's now working, Pakko.gr! <3

If so, I'll let them know to close 18279629, as my colleague was still waiting for your confirmation that everything is working as intended. <3
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Pakko.gr

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Mon May 27, 2019 6:58 pm
Yeah, please do so. Unfortunately my answering via email does not reach them, don’t know why?

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed May 29, 2019 11:46 am
🤗
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Josilin Stafford

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Re: Amazon Fire Tablet

Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:16 pm
Hello, 

Not sure how to post onto the forum (because it doesn't really give an option to make my own that I could find). I would like to transfer my progress form m Kindle Fire 10 to my samsung galaxy s6 active phone. Recently, my kindle stopped charging and I don't want to lose all of the progress I have made in the game. If someone could help me ASAP before my kindle dies on me for good, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:41 pm
Hi Josilin Stafford,

Yes, we have an anti-spam rule and new users need 3 messages before they can create their own topic.

For the progress transfer request, use the Customer Care button found in the in-game Options Menu to reach out to our agents. <3

Joy