Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Pakko.gr

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Amazon Fire Tablet ersetze

Sat May 11, 2019 6:33 am
Hallo,

kann man seinen Spielfortschritt übernehmen, wenn man das alte Amazon Fire Tablet gegen ein neues ersetzt ?

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Re: Amazon Fire Tablet ersetze

Sun May 12, 2019 6:43 am
Pakko.gr wrote:
Hello, is it

possible to take over his game progress by replacing the old Amazon Fire Tablet with a new one?

Hey Pakko.gr, 

Could you give some more specific information into what exactly it is you are asking?
no avatar

Pakko.gr

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Mon May 13, 2019 6:15 am
Hello Coug,

Thanks for your reply.

We have an Amazon Fire HD 8 kids tablet version7 (2017) and want to replace it with an version 8(2018) model. 

I don’t want to lose the progress in magic kingdom so I would like to know, how to move my stuff from one tablet to the new one.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon May 13, 2019 3:05 pm
Let our agents assist you, Pakko.gr! They'll be happy to transfer your progress! <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Pakko.gr

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Tue May 14, 2019 6:58 pm
Thank you Joy, how can they help me? 

Today I received my new Fire HD 8. 
What do I have to do now?

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed May 15, 2019 8:59 am
Reach them out from your current in-game Main menu - Options - Customer Care tab. They'll further guide you with the process afterward. <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Pakko.gr

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Wed May 15, 2019 11:02 am
I've sent them an request out of magic kingdom from the new tablet, (id 18279629) was that wrong?

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed May 15, 2019 3:28 pm
All good! <3 I believe they've already replied and transferred your progress! <3

Joy

no avatar

Pakko.gr

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Sat May 18, 2019 11:40 am
Unfortunately it hasn’t worked. New Ticket-ID is: [url=tel:18295391]18295391[/url]

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon May 20, 2019 3:05 pm
They've answered again 2 days ago. <3 Could you re-check it?

Joy