Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

BondGirl85

Windows PC

My husband was in the process of collecting everything for me including the boating material to get Moana when the event ended randomly converting all my 41,000 EC into 40 gems. Then it all restarted and everything was still there, all my saved progress and all my event characters I had uncloked and attractions and it saved all my tokens for Moana including the boating materials. But it never restored my 41,000 I lost because of this bug. I did try reconnecting the game to my Windows and even restarting the app and it didn't work. I shouldn't have to purchase Moana now and the comfy outfit bundle to make up for the loss. 

My ticket number is 18258851
no avatar

bc11012

Windows PC

Same for me! My ticket # is 18260585

I need all my event currency restored plus at least 3 Boat Repair Materials since I only had 5 mins left until I could click to receive. I had sent out all 4 characters actually but the 4th had 2+ hrs left however if this takes awhile to fix then I should get 4 Boat Repair Materials to be honest.

My screen shot of event ending can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
no avatar

DisneyFan101

Windows PC

Same for me! My ticket # is 18267419

I had more than 27000 EC (I know I had enough for Moana and her costume) which got converted into gems. I can start all over collecting currency, which is not ideal as the event is almost over. I am very happy I still have all the items, but I also could not collect the items I was suppose to get as suddenly the event characters were not doing the jobs I set them up to do this morning. 
I really want Moana and het costume, so I try to log in as much as possible. 
Please fix this issue as soon as possilbe!!
no avatar

DisneyFan101

Windows PC

My game got fixed and I got all my EC back!
Thank you for the very quick fix Gameloft! :D
no avatar

bc11012

Windows PC

I got my event currency back which was close to 45K but what upsets me is because of the glitch my mini event with the crows got reset plus all my Moana characters that were on quests stopped & had to be resent. 3 of the quests only had 5 mins left (they were 4 hr quests). If this wasn't a time event no problem but since it is I am being penalized for a glitch I had no control over. It took 9 1/2 hours to fix my currency & I had to resend all my Moana characters on quests again, so basically I lost time doing it twice. The delay in fixing my currency caused a delay in welcoming Moana & now I don't have enough time to collect for her Comfy Costume. I'm being told I can't receive gifts because it's unfair to other players. What about what's fair for me & my game play? Why am I be penalized? Why would it be considered a gift if I just want what the glitch caused me to loose?

My ticket # is 18260585

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

@BondGirl85, @DisneyFan101 I'm happy to hear your cases have been solved! <3

@bc11012 Thanks so much for your entire patience and for sharing your case here as well. It is being checked as we speak and you should be contacted in a short while. <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

bc11012

Windows PC

Hi Joy,

Unfortunately I'm still waiting on a reply. With only 15 hrs left in this event I only have 13 of 20 Comfy Moana Fabrics. I could really use those 9 1/2 hrs I had to wait for my currency back. Any delay during a timed event is a penalty to the player & should be fixed. If you feel giving tokens to make up for time is considered gifts then figure out a way to extend events for players who encounter glitches. Make the game fair for all.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Event ended early and restarted my EC to 0

Tue May 14, 2019 12:36 pm
We've reached out to you, bc11012! <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

bc11012

Windows PC

Wanted to come back & mention that I have just received the ablity to finish the event. I'm very grateful to Anna for making the situtation right after the glitch.
no avatar

LeAnn_Sheil

Windows PC

bc11012 wrote:
Wanted to come back & mention that I have just received the ablity to finish the event. I'm very grateful to Anna for making the situtation right after the glitch.

That's GREAT news! I had a glitch early on and I lost a lot of time waiting for mine to be fixed so I didn't have time to recover from it. I honestly feel that is the reason I was unable to complete the event.

Gameloft should give Moana to those of us affected by the glitch that caused us to lose EC's and time.