Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

achsen, Germany, Germany

Google won't stay connected

Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:31 am
Whenever I check, my game is no longer connected to Google play. I have to reselect and then reload the game to have my profile connected again. This is very worrisome as I use Google for cloud syncing my game

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:23 am
Hi Thaliel,

Our agents will need to take a closer look at this, do you mind reaching us out? (Main Menu - Options - Customer Care button) <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

achsen, Germany, Germany

Re: Google won't stay connected

Thu May 02, 2019 9:37 am
So far, all they told me was to send in a screenshot. But a screenshot cannot really depict the fact that the connection won't keep up permanently...

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri May 03, 2019 1:39 pm
True. Do you have at hand the 8 digits ticket ID? <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

achsen, Germany, Germany

Wed May 08, 2019 1:35 am
Cc stuck to their standard procedure: check wifi, reset router, yaddayaddayadda. I am lucky enough to have Facebook I can use alternatively, that stays connected just fine. I also play another gl game (my little pony), which stays connected to Google without a problem.
Ticket id is 82574989

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu May 09, 2019 7:20 am
Thanks for getting back, Thaliel! <3

Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything related to 82574989. Can you re-check that's the correct 8 digits ticket ID received from our Customer Care team?

Joy

no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

achsen, Germany, Germany

Sun May 12, 2019 1:32 am
Imagethis is the number you need right?

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Sun May 12, 2019 6:35 am
Thaliel wrote:
Imagethis is the number you need right?

Hey Thaliel, 

The number you are looking for is an 8 digit Ticket ID number. Check the first automated email you received from customer care, in the body of the email it'll say "your ticket id is ......". That 8 digit number is the one they need.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon May 13, 2019 1:33 pm
Hi Thaliel,

Managed to find the ticket based on the print screen, it's 18200855.
But it was closed a couple of days ago because there was no reply to our agent's instructions. Could you let them know that the steps provided haven't solved your issue? They'll know, based on this, how to proceed further.

Joy

no avatar

Lauriej

Google Play (Android)

Mon May 13, 2019 7:34 pm
Same problem every time I click on the settings on my Android tablet Google is not connected