Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Polly77

Windows PC

No videos for gems or magic

Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:13 pm
For several days now I have not been able to watch videos for gems or magic, the calendar works fine and my internet connection is fast and strong.  I can still buy chests etc if I want but the 'free' bonuses for watching videos has disappeared.  Any suggestions?
no avatar

Dilora

Windows PC

Re: No videos for gems or magic

Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:00 am
I am having the same issue. It happened after this last update.
no avatar

Gazroe

Windows PC

Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:08 am
This is how my game started to play up nearly 4 months ago and they still haven't fixed it

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:30 am
Hi!<3

@Polly77, @ Dilora, Let our agents take a look. Most of the times this only needs a tweak from our end. <3 You can use the in-game Customer Care tab from Options to easily reach us out!

@Gazroe :( In case you decide to try and re-install the game on another device, kindly let us know. We're extremely curious about the results.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Gazroe

Windows PC

Wed May 01, 2019 5:04 am
@ Joy FromGameloft
Re-installing the game on another device will not help me.
Customer support has eventually informed me the latest save they have saved on their server is the 12 January.
so the only place my game progress is saved is on my computer
My game needs to be fixed or there needs to be a way to get my game progress off my computer.
4 months is a long time to wait to get a game fixed
no avatar

milosdjordjevic1988

Windows PC

Fri May 24, 2019 12:00 pm
I have exactly the same problem for almost a month. A few days ago I installed DMK on freshly installed Windows and I still can't watch videos for gems and magic...until now I have lost almost 200 gems, since I'm playing on three different devices

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon May 27, 2019 1:05 pm
Hi milosdjordjevic1988,

Have you had the chance yet to reach out to us using the Customer Care button found in the in-game Options Menu? <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

ElianeMateus

Windows PC

Wed May 29, 2019 1:52 am
I am having the same problem since the tower challenge rechead the end of the frst part... 
My ticket #18351595
Please, Gameloft, help me. 
My score at the TC has just gone... it's blank.
I am so frustrated.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed May 29, 2019 11:02 am
Thanks for getting in touch with us, ElianeMateus! <3

Can you please recheck your game now? <3

Joy

no avatar

Tukytuky

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:17 pm
Yo también estoy con el mismo problema desde hace un par de semanas, y a pesar de que he comprobado el WiFi e incluso he vuelto ha instalar el juego, digo con el mismo problema.
Mi identificador 18383643
ID: g89eefc