Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

boke

Windows PC

Re: Moana event gone wild

Fri May 03, 2019 3:37 pm
Today it's functioning coreectly, except the loss in gold, shells and hapiness even bottles.
Have sent a ail to the support to recover the losses

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Moana event gone wild

Fri May 03, 2019 4:19 pm
@Yeive De Sousa I'm glad to see your case was solved! Have an amazing time playing! <3
@Domenico Molinari Thanks so much for getting back and I'm sorry you're still having problems. I've highlighted your case to be checked asap.
@Johan Sundholm You have to collect all the Tapestry pieces to move forward. <3
@boke It's great if you've already reached us out through the Customer Care in-game tab <3.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Deborah Hernould

Windows PC

Sun May 05, 2019 9:40 am
Bonjour, mon mari a exactement le même problème. depuis plus de trois jours nous envoyons des messages au service clientèle et personne ne répond. il a perdu plus de 25 000 en monnaie d'évènement. Si qqun de gameloft passe par ici les tickets sont les 18227035, 18222327 et 18209193
no avatar

Clair_Witch

Windows PC

Mon May 06, 2019 11:26 am
I am having the same issues. My leaderboard is continuously resetting to zero. My event has finished early twice so far, both times taking all my event currency. I am having an ongoing issue and it's all well and good Gameloft replacing items lost, but what are they doing to actually fix these issues?
no avatar

BondGirl85

Windows PC

Fri May 10, 2019 8:59 pm
I lost all my 41,000 EC because of this dang bug that makes events end early randomly. But yet it kept all my Moana characters and attractions and the boasting materials I had been collecting.

Also, ticket # 18258851
no avatar

DP73386

Windows PC

Sun May 12, 2019 6:27 am
My Moana event restarted and I lost all my event currency and also lost my progress on defeating the kakamoras. My leader board position in the hidden crows tapping event also started over.

ticket ID is 18265815

Edit: I got my event currency back this morning but lost it again. My Moana event keeps ending & then restarting. And sometimes my game will function normally then suddenly go really fast (tasks completed & buildings produce before they should).
no avatar

DisneyFan101

Windows PC

Sun May 12, 2019 3:26 pm
The event has suddenly ended for me and then it restarted. I had more than 27000 EC which got converted into gems. I can start all over collecting currency, which is not ideal as the event is almost over. I am very happy I still have all the items, characters and attractions, but this puts me behind a lot. I will not be able to collect the required amount of EC for Moana and her costume. I like the game of a lot, but this has been the 4th event where I experience issues which put me behind and make it unpossible for me to finish the event.

Please fix this issue as soon as possilbe! I really want Moana and her costume...
My ticket # is 18267419

Edit: My game got fixed and I got all my EC back! Thank you for the very quick fix Gameloft! :D

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Moana event gone wild

Mon May 13, 2019 1:39 pm
@BondGirl85, @DisneyFan101 I'm ultra happy this was solved out for you both! Have an awesome time playing! <3

@DP73386 Our agent is already in touch with you. Hopefully, everything will be settled down soon. <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Domenico Molinari

Windows PC

Thu May 16, 2019 10:07 am
Hello! Unfortunately the customer service didn't give me back the event currency I had lost. They replied my request saying: "be patient,we will fix it". The event ended, I wasn't given back the currency so I couldn't complete the event tasks. I'm really disappointed, especially because I like this game. :(

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Moana event gone wild

Thu May 16, 2019 11:00 am
:( Do you mind sharing with me the 8 digits ticket ID?

Joy